Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are people jumping off the train again because of a stinking rumor from someone who claims to have an inside source? Around and around we go! :loco:

I'm still 110% Grude

I'm just discussing Strong because there has been no new developments about Grude today.

Is it a new one or the one from the Rutgers game? I saw the Rutgers one and it did appear as though he may be leaving.

Yeah, about half-way one of the reporters finally asked him, after he dodged questions left and right, if he would just come out and tell the fans straight up that he will be here for the 2013 season, and Strong said "no, I will when the time is right" or something of that nature.

You can tell he is leaving. It's pretty apparent

Reactions: 1 person
If we're gonna experiment with a new up-and-comer, I think strong will be as good as any. You know we are just lil ole Tennersee. We really shouldn't expect a proven coach.

What do you not understand about NOT commenting in the cliff note thread.

Is arrogance not a personal character flaw?

Bhdawg (another well respected poster on Scout who is a dawg fan from Memphis) posted about half an hour ago that he's hearing Gundy to UT down his way. I'll believe the new coach's identity when I see him at the press conference. Remember when Cut was a done deal to replace Kiffin?

Stop being drama queens. This "report" is coming from a "guy" that has a "guy" in the AD. I give this a 0% chance of happening as reported at least. You really think some "guy" just happens to know the figures of the deal? Don't be so gullible guys. Keep in mind there have been way more "guys" that reported Gruden had an offer from UT, on top of A VERY REPUTABLE AND RESPECTED PAPER. I'm all in, as I have been, and I think time will tell who we hire. Strong will make an announcement sometime this week, but it won't be that he's coming to UT.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, about half-way one of the reporters finally asked him, after he dodged questions left and right, if he would just come out and tell the fans straight up that he will be here for the 2013 season, and Strong said "no, I will when the time is right" or something of that nature.

You can tell he is leaving. It's pretty apparent
Thanks voldawg...He gone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back