Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I won't believe anybody until it is announced, many signs are pointing toward Strong.

There is just too much to it.

I hope I am wrong. Please let me be wrong.

Stop being drama queens. This "report" is coming from a "guy" that has a "guy" in the AD. I give this a 0% chance of happening as reported at least. You really think some "guy" just happens to know the figures of the deal? Don't be so gullible guys. Keep in mind there have been way more "guys" that reported Gruden had an offer from UT, on top of A VERY REPUTABLE AND RESPECTED PAPER. I'm all in, as I have been, and I think time will tell who we hire. Strong will make an announcement sometime this week, but it won't be that he's coming to UT.

O ok. Good thing it came from the AD office. We could have just asked Rucker.:rofl:

Stop being drama queens. This "report" is coming from a "guy" that has a "guy" in the AD. I give this a 0% chance of happening as reported at least. You really think some "guy" just happens to know the figures of the deal? Don't be so gullible guys. Keep in mind there have been way more "guys" that reported Gruden had an offer from UT, on top of A VERY REPUTABLE AND RESPECTED PAPER. I'm all in, as I have been, and I think time will tell who we hire. Strong will make an announcement sometime this week, but it won't be that he's coming to UT.
good post plz stay in this. Thread. We need more people like you in da gruden thread

If it's strong, I"M DONE! Do you think he would be on Alabama or a school like Texas list? No Way! Been a Vol fan for over 25 years, but I'm tired of mediocrity. No way he can compete with the likes of a Saban

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back