Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping the faith!

l4pou.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Honest question here. Everyone else believes that we are hiring a coach that has said publicly that he has not talked to Tennessee about the job, and a Coach that just signed a new contract last year? And we are the crazy ones?

Forward
~Gruden 2013~ The Reign of Chucky..

_VFL. G.B.O._
SOON!!!

Believe it when i see it...when i see it will make lots of adjustments in my life concerning the vals ... strong makes no sense...hope in Gruden till no more chance

He makes over 3 now at Louisville I believe. But it is still middle of the pack for sec. Franklin makes over 3 I believe. Obviously Saban and Miles do. Not sure about Spurrier or Richt. I am not saying Strong can't win here. What I am saying is that it will take him longer even if he is successful. I think there is a direct correlation between how much you pay a coach and both how quickly they are successful and the risk that you take that they don't succeed.

He makes 2.3. If we spend 3 mil plus that will put us in top third of league

Strong says he is coaching the Bowl Game. How does UT have Presser WED saying he is the Coach when he still is the coach and coaching at Louisville. Hart is also suppose to be in NY wed so I ant believing none of this on Strong until I see it. All still smoke and mirrors keeping everyone talking meanwhile Gruden contract (paycheck) with Tampa and end of MNF keeps creeping closer. I am still all Gruden 100% it makes since to me anyway.

Reactions: 2 people
Strong says he is coaching the Bowl Game. How does UT have Presser WED saying he is the Coach when he still is the coach and coaching at Louisville. Hart is also suppose to be in NY wed so I ant believing none of this on Strong until I see it. All still smoke and mirrors keeping everyone talking meanwhile Gruden contract (paycheck) with Tampa and end of MNF keeps creeping closer. I am still all Gruden 100% it makes since to me anyway.

Answered this before. He can do both. Fedora did it last year.

If Strong is coaching his bowl game he isn't going to be here. We have to be on the trail recruiting, no way that happens,IMHO!! GO VOLS STEP UP PLEASE!!!:rock:

To hell with it, I'm raising my percentage again to the way it was before it dropped..

Not listening to any of this media crap and I shouldn't have in the first place..:banghead2:

88.69%.:)

Reactions: 1 person
Grude evening gents. Anything happen told? Not just Grumorz, but any coaches get hired anywhere? Been at work allll day hadn't been able to keep up much

i hope i'm wrong but i have a feeling there are going to be a lot of vol fans very disappointed when the new hc is announced. I question where were the big boosters on the previous head coaching searches...i'm afraid it's going to be more of the same...time will tell
most of the best coaches out there have said they are staying where they are.....who will the vols end up with.....the million dollar question

it's more like a multi million dollar question

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back