Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my deal with all the strong love. I read on here today, can't remember where, could've been in recruiting forum. Anyway, he flipped a kid TODAY from ole miss. Now sit back and think about that. He flips a kid to commit TODAY, tells the kid he's gonna be at looy. Then accepts HC job at UT. Do we really want this kind of guy here??? Something is fishy here in ktown and I don't like it.

Link for ya
Ole Miss Commit Flips For Louisville, Says Strong Is Staying - Card Chronicle

Here's my deal with all the strong love. I read on here today, can't remember where, could've been in recruiting forum. Anyway, he flipped a kid TODAY from ole miss. Now sit back and think about that. He flips a kid to commit TODAY, tells the kid he's gonna be at looy. Then accepts HC job at UT. Do we really want this kind of guy here??? Something is fishy here in ktown and I don't like it.

We don't really know for sure what he told the kid. It is all rumor, like everything else here.

This problem you're having can be relieved by acknowledging that the "strong is a done deal" thread is most likely complete bs

You see what they did, the smoke was almost gone so they put another log on the fire.
I will not talk of any other candidates . We only still have one!!

My issue with Strong is taking a vc from Middleton who had orginally committed to Ole Miss in July, and decommitted and committed to UL. Middleton said that Strong told him straight out that he WASN'T leaving UofL, and would be there for a long time. Middleton also stated that that was the deciding factor in choosing UofL. If he is, in fact, leaving and lying to recruits, then we DO NOT need him recruiting for UT! These are decisions that are affecting kids lives, and for him to act with no regard for their well-being is not respectable IMO! Of course, if he isn't going anywhere, then there's no issue! I just hope everything works out for Middleton, and he ends up happy with his decision to go to UofL!

Didn't see this already discussed! My bad! This thread moves rather quickly, and by the time you finish typing someone's already posted about it!

Last edited:
Hart has yet to prove he has what it takes to be an AD at UT. I say fire his Bama Ass and get us an AD in here that has the university best interest.

Reactions: 5 people

Today he is a Louie coach and should be doing his best for his current team period. He's not UT's coach and may not become the HC here. To me he's just doing his job which I hope our current coaches are doing even though they realize they are probably going to be looking for new jobs soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back