Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what im talkin about.

This just in:

Hart to start interviewing sesame street characters in ny. Thats why he is not interviewing coaches. Big bird is assembling his staff as we speak!

My son would really start following if Elmo was hired on staff. Seems like Elmo might have already been running our defense this year.

Might as well post this:

jon-gruden-fist-pound-fail.gif

Reactions: 2 people
How much? And a front page post? What would ya put

I just did a quick search to get an idea of what the cost might be for a paper of that size and saw $15k. Not front page - I don't think that ever happens. Anyway if someone in the Grudenite population was in the business (advertising) and could take the lead, I said I could match at least $500 of the costs.

Originally Posted by GmanTN
Dooley has out recruited Strong the past 3 years at their perspective schools. Just because Strong has a chance he may be hired here is not going to change his recruiting. At Louisville if Strong is as good as some like to think, he should have the best recruiting classes in his conference, and he don't.

The SEC is big boy league, he can barely speak in public, the SEC big boys will eat him alive on the recruiting trail IMO.

Sorry B, just how I feel.....Strong is a better coach than Dooley but thats not saying a lot.

It's a whole lot easier to recruit a player to Tennessee than it is to Louisville. Tennessee's facilities, tradition, fan base, etc completely overmatches anything Louisville can offer.

Apparently it is a lot harder to win at UT...At least it was for Dooley....:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back