Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This coaching search just feels like someone trying to hide a pregnancy from the family until the time is right. I just believe eventually out will pop our lil' baby Gruden.

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Gruden, in your golden, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawin' at the air...

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

This coaching search just feels like someone trying to hide a pregnancy from the family until the time is right. I just believe eventually out will pop our lil' baby Gruden.

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Gruden, in your golden, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawin' at the air...

I literally laughed OUT LOUD!!!! Well done!!! :eek:lol:

I think it may cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $15,000 for the newpaper. Production costs could be anything.

Having said that I'd match at least $500 if this was really going to be done by VN Posters.

The fact that we have over 8,000,000 page views in less than 2 months for these threads compared to 15,000,000 page views per month for all of the Knox New-Sentinel suggests that we may already be reaching our audience.

Long time lurker here...love this forum. I'm all in for Gruden. Wifey works in advertising and could get a deal for around $2500 for full page add. I'm in for $100.

Reactions: 2 people

He's a grown man for Christssake!

Reactions: 1 person
Come on Gman. This is not to say that Strong is my top choice or he will be at UT. But to compare anyone at Louisville to LSU or Alabama is kind of ridiculous. Miles is based in Louisiana, one of the richest regions for HS talent. I dont think Miles recruits better at Louisville. Alabama is Alabama and right in the middle of Georgia, Florida, and Alabama talent. Richt is smack dab in the middle of a talent rich state. How can you compare a coach who is in Kentucky, which probably has worse talent then TN. You have to sell players to travel unless you can tap into Ohio, which is tough because of OSU, Cincy, and Michigan. Louisville recruits a lot in Florida, and it isn't easy when you have to get them to travel 750-1000 miles. Just wait until South Florida makes their new hire.

I am not saying that Strong will win championships at UT but I think your analysis and comparison of the recruiting landscape is off.

If you don't think Saban could not recruit to Louisville and bring in a top 10 class, then you fail to see the logic in my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back