Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man what would i put? that depends if we have enough money for color?

WE WANT GRUDEN NOW, NOT NOW, RIGHT NOW!

say 150 size font. i think tenn ad get the picture.

or we could put

NO GRUDEN! NO DONATIONS!

It would need to be done tomorrow it could be possible an announcement before thurs

If you don't think Saban could not recruit to Louisville and bring in a top 10 class, then you fail to see the logic in my previous post.

I don't every year. But let's just say that he did. I don't believe Miles, Richt, or Spurrier could. Saban is a different animal.

But you are selling the schools short when you are talking about Alabama, LSU, Georgia, and just recently South Carolina. Filthy talent just a few hundred miles from all those schools. Just don't see how hard that is.

Soon_659d45_1961755.gif

Soon.

The Obama campaign alleged that the typical campaign donation was $53. Someone out there who is smart enough to organize such a thing should let us fans take some ownership of this head coach search. I mean, isn't it true that the people of Green Bay are part owners of their team? I'm no mathematician but I think 200,000 fifty-three dollar donations is 10.6 million. Yes I know we all spend a lot of $$ on the Vols already. This just seems too critical a hire to take a shot on a slight improvement.

For Gruden, this investment is a no-brainer imo.

I got $53.00 on that ^^^

Long time lurker here...love this forum. I'm all in for Gruden. Wifey works in advertising and could get a deal for around $2500 for full page add. I'm in for $100.

lets do it Roach! Set it up. Im in Kuwait, I hope I will be able to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back