Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
More stalling:

Also from Hubbs about whether are not more interviews will take place

Quote:
Will get in full answer in a few mins. There is some scuttle tonight that there might be another interview to be done.

He makes over 3 now at Louisville I believe. But it is still middle of the pack for sec. Franklin makes over 3 I believe. Obviously Saban and Miles do. Not sure about Spurrier or Richt. I am not saying Strong can't win here. What I am saying is that it will take him longer even if he is successful. I think there is a direct correlation between how much you pay a coach and both how quickly they are successful and the risk that you take that they don't succeed.

By that logic, just give him $10 million a year!

Perhaps the ad should imply that we demand a high profile coach and not another "up and comer". Simply demanding Gruden could be shrugged off by the AD and media, imho. However, if the ad DEMANDS only the best. If not Gruden, then someone regarded on the level who will unite the fanbase.

UT fans are lost in the wilderness right now and Hart must make a hire that can lead this program and unite us all behind him. Does Hart even give a damn?

Reactions: 1 person
Bruin,

If Saban was the coach at Louisville, how well do you think he could recruit? top 10, top 25?

The only comparison that would even be remotely worth stating is Saban at Mich state and strong at Louisville.

Miles at OSU
Sumlin at Houston
Spurrier at duke

Now that's a comparison worth making

Hart needs to realize that the fans don't believe in his leadership and we'll hold him accountable if he is half-arsing this process.

More stalling:

Also from Hubbs about whether are not more interviews will take place

Quote:
Will get in full answer in a few mins. There is some scuttle tonight that there might be another interview to be done.

Chip Kelly!!! Please please please

:ermm: Surprise?

Tony Basilio ‏@TonyBasilio
I'm hearing UT has a STRONG #1 Candidate at the top of the list followed by a surprise from short list. #Vols

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back