Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
More stalling:

Also from Hubbs about whether are not more interviews will take place

Quote:
Will get in full answer in a few mins. There is some scuttle tonight that there might be another interview to be done.

If they announce they are interviewing Mora Jr. tomorrow then can we officially say that they are using this thread to set the smokescreens. We might be setting our own smokescreens, or better yet trolling ourselves.... Mind = Blown..

Forward
~Gruden 2013~ The Reign of Chucky..

_VFL. G.B.O._
SOON!!!

Reactions: 1 person
The only comparison that would even be remotely worth stating is Saban at Mich state and strong at Louisville.

Miles at OSU
Sumlin at Houston
Spurrier at duke

Now that's a comparison worth making

I disagree with the houston and duke comparison. Louisville is a better situation than those two. Also another coach in recent memory won there, so its not like louisville was terrible for the last 30 years.

I don't every year. But let's just say that he did. I don't believe Miles, Richt, or Spurrier could. Saban is a different animal.

But you are selling the schools short when you are talking about Alabama, LSU, Georgia, and just recently South Carolina. Filthy talent just a few hundred miles from all those schools. Just don't see how hard that is.

All the coaches I mentioned could be the head coach at Louisville and would bring in higher classes than Strong has. Surely you do not expect given all things are equal that Strong is in the class of the afore mentioned coaches. It really doesn't matter if Strong is at Louisville or at Tennessee those coaches are going to out recruit him. That means we will not be gaining any ground in our conference, that is the whole idea behind hiring a coach. You hire a coach that can help level the playing field.

Reactions: 1 person
I disagree with the houston and duke comparison. Louisville is a better situation than those two. Also another coach in recent memory won there, so its not like louisville was terrible for the last 30 years.

Those are closer than A$m/ Louisville and South Carolina/ Louisville.

More stalling:

Also from Hubbs about whether are not more interviews will take place

Quote:
Will get in full answer in a few mins. There is some scuttle tonight that there might be another interview to be done.
hubbs will now get the story after blowin up people's as he will be the ace reporter and hart will be the acs AD.. STORY will break tonight or Tuesday and interview Gruden and soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back