Ohio State is the Most Delusional Fanbase in College Football

How could you leave out Georgia fans, Zep? I've never seen a worse fanbase. Those barking idiots top the list. Also, F THE Ohio St Buckeyes.
I think I'm one of the few on the planet that have had nothing but good experiences with Georgia fans. They've always been cool around me at Neyland.

South Carolina on the other hand, they dirty birds.

OSU all time record against the SEC. At least they hold the edge on Vandy, Kentucky, and the Hogs. lol

G W L T WIN% PFPG PAPG

Alabama : 5 1 4 0 20.0% 19.8 32.4

Arkansas : 1 1 0 0 100.0% 31.0 26.0

Auburn : 1 0 1 0 0.0% 14.0 31.0

Florida : 2 0 2 0 0.0% 15.5 32.5

Georgia : 2 0 2 0 0.0% 27.5 31.5

Kentucky : 1 1 0 0 100.0% 19.0 6.0

LSU : 3 1 1 1 50.0% 24.3 28.0

Missouri : 1 0 1 0 0.0% 3.0 14.0

USC : 2 0 2 0 0.0% 17.5 27.5

Tennessee : 1 0 1 0 0.0% 14.0 20.0

Vanderbilt : 1 1 0 0 100.0% 20.0 0.0

Ohio state fan said Vols are lucky to finish fifth in SEC even though Ohio state lost to Missouri last year. Ohio state has so much talent and still sucks. Let’s see how Heupel does with talent similar.
Tennessee beat Ohio State 20 to16 when last we played. .Tennessee had them on the 2017 schedule until they chickened out of it. So there's that.

The consistently most arrogant fans I've come across are easily Penn State and Ohio State fans. Even the 'satellite' Penn State fans who never attended the school you find in abundance in NJ are brutal, but then most of them are also NY Giant fans, the most arrogant and delusional fan base on earth, period.

Georgia fans have entered that arrogant area as well, but they still have the insecurity from all those years without success that causes most of them to feel the need to comment on opposing teams' boards even with the two recent titles. It's amazing how UT lives rent-free in the heads of so many UGa fans. I just hope this fan base can handle the coming success without the arrogance.
LOL guess you don’t see my posts much. My husband went to Penn State and is on the Alumni Board of our city,

That’s not me saying you are wrong though. My biggest problem is these fans just live in an alternate reality where they believe Sandusky never existed and Joe Pa didn’t cover it up. They are currently refurbishing the stadium and the plan is to rename the field after Paterno. They are keeping it quiet for now but it’s happening.

But more than that I think they are simply delusional into thinking their program is in a better state than it is. They think they are going to the play offs every year. But every year they consistently lose 2-3 games. They never get close to beating Ohio or Michigan and will struggle against the likes of Iowa. Then they lose to a mid SEC team like Kentucky in a NY6 bowl and rinse and repeat.

Sure they beat Auburn a couple years ago but Auburn was at Vandy levels then.

It’s the same thing every year and they don’t seem to care that nothing has changed. Which would be fine except they seem to think they are on par with Michigan which is laughable

They are taking butt hurt pills right now. How childish buckeyes are.
butt-hurt-care-the-pretty-hot-mess-food-containers-mason-820_grande.jpg

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The consistently most arrogant fans I've come across are easily Penn State and Ohio State fans. Even the 'satellite' Penn State fans who never attended the school you find in abundance in NJ are brutal, but then most of them are also NY Giant fans, the most arrogant and delusional fan base on earth, period.

Georgia fans have entered that arrogant area as well, but they still have the insecurity from all those years without success that causes most of them to feel the need to comment on opposing teams' boards even with the two recent titles. It's amazing how UT lives rent-free in the heads of so many UGa fans. I just hope this fan base can handle the coming success without the arrogance.

That’s funny. 🤣😂🤣 I guess it’s possible that UT lives rent free in some GA fans heads. Obviously I needn’t tell you that the opposite is true as well!

Truthfully though, the few GA fans, like myself, that have been fairly consistent members here, are here bc we like talking college football. Not to be disrespectful or gloat about recent success. We can’t help if some A-holes pop in just to throw jabs. Every fan base has these types.
You know good and well that the next time you guys beat us we are gonna hear about it for at least a year!!!😂🤣😂 That fine though, hell it’s college football, that’s part of the fun and to a point expected. I wouldn’t want it any other way!!!

View attachment 667995View attachment 667996View attachment 667997
I’m keeping all the receipts on this one. Ohio State fans are some salty people as of late but I guess that’s what getting your ass beat by Michigan multiple years in a row will do to you. How the mighty have fallen.

Maybe David should have chosen OSU instead because apparently these top recruits don’t commit to play the best competition, but to “practice” apparently 😂.

Cope harder, suckeyes.
I have a big problem with
F him
Sanders appears to be a phenomenal young man. His Hayes Fawcett commitment photo included his family
. He seems to be a humble guy. That OSU fan is classless

That’s funny. 🤣😂🤣 I guess it’s possible that UT lives rent free in some GA fans heads. Obviously I needn’t tell you that the opposite is true as well!

Truthfully though, the few GA fans, like myself, that have been fairly consistent members here, are here bc we like talking college football. Not to be disrespectful or gloat about recent success. We can’t help if some A-holes pop in just to throw jabs. Every fan base has these types.
You know good and well that the next time you guys beat us we are gonna hear about it for at least a year!!!😂🤣😂 That fine though, hell it’s college football, that’s part of the fun and to a point expected. I wouldn’t want it any other way!!!
How far back do you go. Were you around and following GA in the early 90's?

I'm trying to find l out what happened with D.J. Johnson, signed in the 1993 class. He was a huge get for you guys. Parade All-American, general consensus top-5 LB with offers from everybody. Did he get hurt? I don't recall hearing anything about his time at GA.

How far back do you go. Were you around and following GA in the early 90's?

I'm trying to find l out what happened with D.J. Johnson, signed in the 1993 class. He was a huge get for you guys. Parade All-American, general consensus top-5 LB with offers from everybody. Did he get hurt? I don't recall hearing anything about his time at GA.

I was a big fan but I was just a kid. I honestly don’t remember Johnson. I’m interested to know what happened. I was young but I feel like I’d remember if he were a big player for us.

LOL guess you don’t see my posts much. My husband went to Penn State and is on the Alumni Board of our city,

That’s not me saying you are wrong though. My biggest problem is these fans just live in an alternate reality where they believe Sandusky never existed and Joe Pa didn’t cover it up. They are currently refurbishing the stadium and the plan is to rename the field after Paterno. They are keeping it quiet for now but it’s happening.

But more than that I think they are simply delusional into thinking their program is in a better state than it is. They think they are going to the play offs every year. But every year they consistently lose 2-3 games. They never get close to beating Ohio or Michigan and will struggle against the likes of Iowa. Then they lose to a mid SEC team like Kentucky in a NY6 bowl and rinse and repeat.

Sure they beat Auburn a couple years ago but Auburn was at Vandy levels then.

It’s the same thing every year and they don’t seem to care that nothing has changed. Which would be fine except they seem to think they are on par with Michigan which is laughable

Yep, delusional as well. Many I know are fed up with Franklin because they can't accept the fact that Penn State has been a second tier school at best for at least 40 years, they believe they should have been in the CFP pretty much every year.

I totally believe they have plans to 'resurrect' Paterno, I've always believed they would get the statue back up at some point. I know some that acted like lawyers defending the program after the Sandusky thing, and swore that Paterno knew nothing about it.

Awful fans and an above average bully program that beats up on the 9-10 cupcakes on their schedule and gets their asses kicked by any really good team they play. My condolences being married to a PSU alum lol.

I was a big fan but I was just a kid. I honestly don’t remember Johnson. I’m interested to know what happened. I was young but I feel like I’d remember if he were a big player for us.
He wasn't. That’s why I'm asking, lol.

It's basically the equivalent of a 5* never cracking the 2 deep. I'm wondering if he got injured, didn't condition & skipped practice, or what....? Not entirely unheard of for a recruit rated that highly not to pan out, but somewhat rare to get hardly any playing time without issues.

I actually meant to mention you as one of the good guys, sorry. I'm not a trash talker, never have been, and I hate it even when I see it from UT fans. I've just come across too many a-holes in person and online (which is why I've limited my 'social media' CFB talk to this forum), and most of the worst are from the schools I mentioned.

Yep, delusional as well. Many I know are fed up with Franklin because they can't accept the fact that Penn State has been a second tier school at best for at least 40 years, they believe they should have been in the CFP pretty much every year.

I totally believe they have plans to 'resurrect' Paterno, I've always believed they would get the statue back up at some point. I know some that acted like lawyers defending the program after the Sandusky thing, and swore that Paterno knew nothing about it.

Awful fans and an above average bully program that beats up on the 9-10 cupcakes on their schedule and gets their asses kicked by any really good team they play. My condolences being married to a PSU alum lol.
He’s a good guy that doesn’t care about football LOL. But he makes sure to take the kids out on Saturdays so I can watch my game in peace

I’d probably be cocky too if TN played Vanderbilt quality opponents week in and week out
The more grounded ones readily acknowledge and don’t relish their weak schedule. You’ve got one game a year to actually prove yourself. Imagine waiting all season saying “Well it doesn’t mean anything, when we play TTUN we’ll know where we’re at,” only to lose lol. Miserable. And their other sports suck outside of Women’s Bball.

Those are the kind of Bucks fans I go to church with, but not so much the kind you encounter on the internet.

If the ohio state doesn't beat mishagan, they are going to be looking for a coach. Reality gonna sit in then, recruits jumping ship like a kamikaze headed there way.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back