Oregon could become 1st US state to decriminalize hard drugs

Who makes Narcan and how can I invest? I’ve got a feeling either Natcan distributors or funeral homes are in for growth in Oregon

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
I'm thinking that many on the left, having never been in business, don't fully comprehend the profit motive.
I’m guessing that many in the derp club don’t understand why some sectors don’t benefit from a profit driven model.

And here once again we arrive on that slippery slope that the leftist prog filth always tell us doesn’t exist.

In what would be a first in the U.S., possession of small amounts of heroin, cocaine, LSD and other hard drugs could be decriminalized in Oregon under a ballot measure that voters are deciding on in Tuesday’s election
Oregon could become 1st US state to decriminalize hard drugs

From your tone, I get the impression that you don't agree with this idea?

Don't cops have enough to do besides enforcing these silly azz 9th Amendment violating laws that take away an adult's right to choose what they do with their bodies?

Antibiotics are entirely way overprescribed and lead to resistant bugs. Which one day will wipe out humanity. It won’t be a virus, it will be a bacteria.

Everything else can be pretty well researched online and is only a danger to the user.
You speak truth. Antibiotics are a bigger threat because they are being overprescribed than any Chinese virus.

Reactions: hog88 and AM64
I’m convinced you are correct. They all probably refuse raises when offered and pay extra in taxes just to make sure they pay their fair share.

Na. Luther says he will but only if everyone else does.

I’m guessing that many in the derp club don’t understand why some sectors don’t benefit from a profit driven model.

Sure they do. Because they don’t pursue profit driven education. If you spend hundreds of thousands on an “arts” or “studies” degree you deserve what you get.

Reactions: AM64
Good. We need to set up a rehabilitation system like Portugal has. More rehabilitation, less criminalization=less crime

It’s usually not bc of the doctor...... it’s bc the individual chooses to overtake his/her pain medication..... My best friend got hooked on pain pills after a neck surgery.....he stole from me.... his work..... his family.... he lied about being robbed when he actually spent his kids Christmas money on drugs.... in and out of rehab but still doing the same stuff.... I had the same prescription as him but took just enough to deaden the pain bc everyone knows the risks.
It has been proven that doctors received kickbacks to over-prescribe.

Reactions: McDad
So individuals are supposed to be medical experts who know the correct dosages?
It’s a pain pill..... people should be responsible enough to maintain their own health..... only take as little pain medication as possible to deaden the pai.... I have been prescribed pain pills as well.... I typically take half of what is prescribed..... one time I had surgery and I didn’t take the first pain pill bc I was able to deal with the pain I was having.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
It’s a pain pill..... people should be responsible enough to maintain their own health..... only take as little pain medication as possible to deaden the pai.... I have been prescribed pain pills as well.... I typically take half of what is prescribed..... one time I had surgery and I didn’t take the first pain pill bc I was able to deal with the pain I was having.
So is it the individual's responsibility to know the correct dosage?

So is it the individual's responsibility to know the correct dosage?
We should question anyone and everyone..... the only one responsible for yourself is yourself....everyone should know how addictive pain medication is and take as little as needed to do the job....I was prescribed hydros due to an abscessed tooth..... I took half a does bc that was all I needed to give me some relief.... I would never make pain medication a routine part of my life if at all possible..... the problem typically isn’t from being overprescribed(although it happens) it usually happens for taking above the dosage prescribed.

Reactions: tennvols77
Because it’s all driven by profit. If you remove the profit, you remove the problem.

If you are saying there's more money to be made from putting people on endless maintenance drugs than fixing the problem, I'd agree completely.

I'm thinking that many on the left, having never been in business, don't fully comprehend the profit motive.

The inventor of the bottle cap, William Painter, advised Gillette to “invent something people would use and throw away.”

Painter and Gillette were novices and slackers compared to what pharmaceutical companies have figured out.

If you are saying there's more money to be made from putting people on endless maintenance drugs than fixing the problem, I'd agree completely.

Well, it’s situation dependent and depends on what you classify as “maintenance drugs”. If your situation is surgery or drugs, a lot of times the best course is drugs until the surgery is absolutely necessary. If you’re talking about focusing on a magic pill when preventative medicine is a realistic option then I agree. We should be much more geared toward prevention than cure.

Reactions: McDad and AM64

VN Store

Back