Our chances at Oregon.....

what you just said has nothing to do with what I said.

Yes it does. Even though you say typically you are suggesting the only thing that matters is who is more "talented" on paper when there are many variables that go into a teams success, such as sustaining momentum. Do you honestly think Appy State wouldve beat Michigan if there was some sort of a delay in that game? I think not.

Washington has pretty good history in the national championship department buddy. I compared you two because your two teams are in the same boat haven't been good for years Yet all you talk about is your history.

I love it, SEC SEC SEC....how many of those seven in a row have you won. how many winning seasons in the last 7 years ? Does the SEC even claim you right now? Oregon has none....yet. I bet you think there's a lot of teams that have won. the list is actually pretty small the last 30 years of how many different programs have actually won one.

And we're one of them.

Can the mods please get off their hands and ban this troll?

Reactions: 1 person
Does Oregon vs. San Jose St ring a bell? I was there 1975, don't tell me I didn't live through the worst of times with the Ducks. Can you tell me the score of that game? Also, I was sitting on the 35 yard line under the roof for "THE PICK". I remember being so proud of going to the Independence Bowl. I remember when the stadium would be empty during a game and you could spread out a blanket, with a picnic basket on the 25 yard line and have no one within 10 rows of you.

So tell me when did you become a Duck fan?

There you go with that great comprehension you own.

I didn't say you didn't live through bad times, just that I'm more Duck than you. Try reading sloooowwweeeer next time. You want to know the score of a game for proof? Not too wise R U? The interwebz could tell me that.

I have all the same memories as you, except more.

Couple old geezers we are I guess.

Joey era? Thousands of fans had already jumped aboard before his era, and many more during/after. I'd been riding shotgun all along before that.

I'm sure it was WAAAAAY back in the Joey Harrington days.

LOL Joey is modern history. I'm talking Oregon losing a football game 0-5 to San Jose State at home in 1975. The safety was the result of a snap by Oregon from their own 8 yard line. Went through the QBs legs into the end zone and was recovered by the Ducks. I think total offense in that game (both teams combined) was around 200 yards. One field goal and one safety!!!

Oh, and yea knew "PRE" actually played pool with him a few times. I was one of the "crazies" during the Kamakazi Kids (basketball) days.

As for bad Duck games, I did miss the "Toilet Bowl".... Oregon vs Oregon St 0-0 final score.

I do have a bachelors in History and an MBA with a focus in Finance from the U of O.

Why so angry?

Maybe you should read slower. I never said I was angry. I am, however, tired of seeing a guest crap in our living room. You should either learn how to visit other fan board with dignity, respect and a lack of childish sarcasm, or expect to be shown the door.

You've shown already it's door time.

:hi:

Reactions: 2 people
I knew your degrees didn't focus on English.
I have a bachelor's degree from Oregon as well. I only went because my parents paid me.

Maybe you should read slower. I never said I was angry. I am, however, tired of seeing a guest crap in our living room. You should either learn how to visit other fan board with dignity, respect and a lack of childish sarcasm, or expect to be shown the door.

You've shown already it's door time.

:hi:

so what you're saying is I can't respond to any of the foolishness on this site? is that it, it is a one way street?

so what you're saying is I can't respond to any of the foolishness on this site? is that it, it is a one way street?

I'm saying you should show some class, as a visitor to a Vol forum. Read the board rules. They have specifics for visiting fans. (You shouldn't need them. Common sense should prevail.)

UO is a very talented football team. UT is a historic program on recent hard times. You could just leave it at that. It won't go well here for you if you continue rubbing our noses in it.

Have some class, man.

I'm saying you should show some class, as a visitor to a Vol forum. Read the board rules. They have specifics for visiting fans. (You shouldn't need them. Common sense should prevail.)

UO is a very talented football team. UT is a historic program on recent hard times. You could just leave it at that. It won't go well here for you if you continue rubbing our noses in it.

Have some class, man.

I don't NEED to rub your nose in it. Class? I can tell you I got a smidge of that when I joined the board. I never woulda knew you were in hard times two years ago. y'all were going to kick our butt.

I can play nice. I will respond to a stupid statement though. I may have talked a bit but I've been the most realistic poster in this thread....save a few Vols.

There you go with that great comprehension you own.

I didn't say you didn't live through bad times, just that I'm more Duck than you. Try reading sloooowwweeeer next time. You want to know the score of a game for proof? Not too wise R U? The interwebz could tell me that.

I have all the same memories as you, except more.

Couple old geezers we are I guess.

Joey era? Thousands of fans had already jumped aboard before his era, and many more during/after. I'd been riding shotgun all along before that.

Did you attend the University of Oregon? If so when?

LOL Joey is modern history.

I know. I was referencing the other Duck fan who happens to be acting like a complete jackwagon in this very thread. Typical childish behavior of one who hops on board when times are good and will be gone when they turn the other direction.

Reactions: 2 people
LOL... your parents paid you? I worked my way through via the GI bill and working 20 hours a week as a millwright.

I can respect where you came from. I was just lucky I guess. I already had money I didnt need to go to school. they just made it to sweet to pass up. I mean what's four years of partying and taking basket weaving classes.

I know. I was referencing the other Duck fan who happens to be acting like a complete jackwagon in this very thread. Typical childish behavior of one who hops on board when times are good and will be gone when they turn the other direction.

why would I jump off the bandwagon if I was on it when we sucked? when we really really sucked.....my kids were ducks fans long before Joey.

I'm smoking a fatty now....bruh.

Last edited:
When did this turn into a duck chat room? SMH. Get a room. Seriously OU will be favored and probably by a lot and is expected but i can guarantee onevthing. This team will play 4 quarters this time. I think that the travel hurts us though and we falter but closer than the experts think.

When did this turn into a duck chat room? SMH. Get a room. Seriously OU will be favored and probably by a lot and is expected but i can guarantee onevthing. This team will play 4 quarters this time. I think that the travel hurts us though and we falter but closer than the experts think.

That was getting kinda bizarre, wasn't it?

VN Store

Back