Our chances at Oregon.....

I'd swear I was listening to a Husky fan. Sorry, but it's funny. I bet when you were up and Bama was down you didn't cut them much slack.

How many National Championships has Washington won? Comparing Tennessee to Washington is extremely ignorant on your part. Oregon has a few years success and you sound like a Vanderbilt fan. You should respect your opponent and maybe know a little history. Long term your program has been ****, where ours has been with the exception of the last few years always good. The problem is attitude, you play in the Lack 10 and we play in the SEC, um how many NC'c for SEC in a row? do you even know? how many NC'c has Oregon had?

Oh I do, more than you know. If you'll be in Eugene, sure.

Just laughing about all the dead duck comments from our previous game.

Not going to make it up there. But I remember the game years ago. Great fans. Lots of good folks. For yanks anyway. :)

Reactions: 1 person
How many National Championships has Washington won? Comparing Tennessee to Washington is extremely ignorant on your part. Oregon has a few years success and you sound like a Vanderbilt fan. You should respect your opponent and maybe know a little history. Long term your program has been ****, where ours has been with the exception of the last few years always good. The problem is attitude, you play in the Lack 10 and we play in the SEC, um how many NC'c for SEC in a row? do you even know? how many NC'c has Oregon had?

Washington has pretty good history in the national championship department buddy. I compared you two because your two teams are in the same boat haven't been good for years Yet all you talk about is your history.

I love it, SEC SEC SEC....how many of those seven in a row have you won. how many winning seasons in the last 7 years ? Does the SEC even claim you right now? Oregon has none....yet. I bet you think there's a lot of teams that have won. the list is actually pretty small the last 30 years of how many different programs have actually won one.

a.) Portland Duck is a major douchenozzle

b.) We will get hammered in an eerily similar fashion to the last time we played them. Too much speed everywhere on that team. Defense will be in for a long day...

Funny....lack 10/12....what's your recent record like against those lacking teams?

Can't deny the conference has some less than shiny programs but so does every conference. Tennessee happens to be a bottom dweller currently...correct? 2 wins in the conference the last 2 years. Correct? Seems to me the SEC has 6 less than worthy teams.

Am I off? My rocker, of course. My info though....

a.) Portland Duck is a major douchenozzle

b.) We will get hammered in an eerily similar fashion to the last time we played them. Too much speed everywhere on that team. Defense will be in for a long day...

Ouchy, my feelings....they hurt. I will feel better though on the 14th as I suspect you're right about your D.

I've got no reason to harp on your schedule. You all had the balls to keep your agreement, instead of scheduling a guaranteed win, with a current top 5 team.

In my 35+ years of listening and watching UT football we have only backed out of tough game maybe once. I could care less about anything in the state of bama. As well wei will be in Autzen in full UT force win/lose thats just the way we are, look corward to seeing some of the oregon fans who tailgated with us in 2010. GBO!

did you ever re read my post?

I'm not sure about full force. I just now reserved my hotel room and usually its too late this time of year.

Oregon has none....yet.

And still will not after this season-

FACT-
BCS National Championships:
Tennessee -1
Oregon- Duck egg

This just will make it all sweeter if we pull off the upset, Vols have ZERO to lose in this game- OREGON has EVERYTHING to lose.... and a loss to the downtrodden for now Vols would be CRUSHING, would it not?

did you ever re read my post?

I'm not sure about full force. I just now reserved my hotel room and usually its too late this time of year.

Just curious, why would an Oregon fan have 333 posts on a UT message board? I have been a member for 6 years, and only have a bit over 100.......and I am a DIE HARD ORANGE BLOOD!!! And by the way, I have 0 posts on Oregon's board, no desire to even check and see if you have a board. I agree with the previous post, may be looking for my "ignore" button.

:bad:

Reactions: 2 people

FACT-
Tennessee -1
Oregon- Duck egg

This just will make it all sweeter if we pull off the upset, Vols have ZERO to lose in this game- OREGON has EVERYTHING to lose.... and a loss to the downtrodden for now Vols would be CRUSHING, would it not?

:rock:

Washington has pretty good history in the national championship department buddy. I compared you two because your two teams are in the same boat haven't been good for years Yet all you talk about is your history.

I love it, SEC SEC SEC....how many of those seven in a row have you won. how many winning seasons in the last 7 years ? Does the SEC even claim you right now? Oregon has none....yet. I bet you think there's a lot of teams that have won. the list is actually pretty small the last 30 years of how many different programs have actually won one.

A duck talking $hit! I love it!

Reactions: 1 person

FACT-
Tennessee -1
Oregon- Duck egg

Woe is us, no BCS titles. We've been and still are knocking on the door. We have time. Our legacy isn't set in stone yet.

A BCS title game appearance and 4 other BCS games isn't something to sneeze at. How many other programs have 5 BCS appearances? You act like titles are just handed out. Tennessee couldn't win a title with a QB who is, imo, the greatest to ever play.
You aren't pulling off an upset. I'll run naked down centennial blvd back to my tailgate after the game if wrong.

See, now I'm a sad ducky....

Just curious, why would an Oregon fan have 333 posts on a UT message board? I have been a member for 6 years, and only have a bit over 100.......and I am a DIE HARD ORANGE BLOOD!!! And by the way, I have 0 posts on Oregon's board, no desire to even check and see if you have a board. I agree with the previous post, may be looking for my "ignore" button.

:bad:

You OBVIOUSLY aren't a die hard.

Most of my posts, since you care sooo much, were from out first game. You all didn't know squat about us and expected to win. I posted a bit to let you know WHO you should expect. You all found out....fo sho!

You will again. Go ahead, ignore me.....gives me pleasure!!!!

Woe is us, no BCS titles. We've been and still are knocking on the door. We have time. Our legacy isn't set in stone yet.

A BCS title game appearance and 4 other BCS games isn't something to sneeze at. How many other programs have 5 BCS appearances? You act like titles are just handed out. Tennessee couldn't win a title with a QB who is, imo, the greatest to ever play.
You aren't pulling off an upset. I'll run naked down centennial blvd back to my tailgate after the game if wrong.

See, now I'm a sad ducky....

Lmao, been reading your posts and it is getting old. I would love to see the past 4 oregon teams play the Nebraska and Florida teams of the 90's. You would absolutely get your ass kicked. If ya'll cant beat Stanford and LSU from this decade, ya'll wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the Nebraska and Florida teams of the 90's.

Occasionally we get some pretty creative puppy fans posing as Duck fans. I'm starting to wonder about this guy. No true Duck fan would ever sing the praises of the tail draggers from seattle.

If he's a Duck, he's becoming an embarrassment.

Reactions: 2 people
Lmao, been reading your posts and it is getting old. I would love to see the past 4 oregon teams play the Nebraska and Florida teams of the 90's. You would absolutely get your ass kicked. If ya'll cant beat Stanford and LSU from this decade, ya'll wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the Nebraska and Florida teams of the 90's.

WTF are you talking about? does rambling on about stupid s*** make you feel good all inside? you mention two BCS teams? Might as well mention auburn and Ohio state. Losses against all very good squads. Yeah, you not right....lol!

you are right though if Tennessee and Manning couldn't don't it neither could the Ducks.

Your points are irrelevant and DUMB brah.

Occasionally we get some pretty creative puppy fans posing as Duck fans. I'm starting to wonder about this guy. No true Duck fan would ever sing the praises of the tail draggers from seattle.

If he's a Duck, he's becoming an embarrassment.

Singing their praises????

You comprehend as well as some of these folks. Pointing out a fact isn't singing praises, it is pointing out a fact.

Guarantee you I'm more Duck than you are. I've been through the **** with this team. Most of us are fans that jumped on the bandwagon years back. I was going to games when people had trouble giving tixs away.

Last edited:

You comprehend as well as some of these folks. Pointing out a fact isn't singing praises, it is pointing out a fact.

If you're a Duck get some class and quit embarrassing the University.

Talking smack on another teams board is childish. Stay constructive and reasonable, we'll all learn more. Let the teams settle it on the field with fans from both sides well informed and knowledgeable.

Reactions: 5 people
WTF are you talking about? does rambling on about stupid s*** make you feel good all inside? you mention two BCS teams? Might as well mention auburn and Ohio state. Losses against all very good squads. Yeah, you not right....lol!

you are right though if Tennessee and Manning couldn't don't it neither could the Ducks.

Your points are irrelevant and DUMB brah.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 62
i have to know what portland ducks secret is.

i have gotten infractions on this site for posting "go vols"

Guarantee you I'm more Duck than you are. I've been through the **** with this team. Most of us are fans that jumped on the bandwagon years back. I was going to games when people had trouble giving tixs away.

Does Oregon vs. San Jose St ring a bell? I was there 1975, don't tell me I didn't live through the worst of times with the Ducks. Can you tell me the score of that game? Also, I was sitting on the 35 yard line under the roof for "THE PICK". I remember being so proud of going to the Independence Bowl. I remember when the stadium would be empty during a game and you could spread out a blanket, with a picnic basket on the 25 yard line and have no one within 10 rows of you.

So tell me when did you become a Duck fan?

Does Oregon vs. San Jose St ring a bell? I was there 1975, don't tell me I didn't live through the worst of times with the Ducks. Can you tell me the score of that game? Also, I was sitting on the 35 yard line under the roof for "THE PICK". I remember being so proud of going to the Independence Bowl. I remember when the stadium would be empty during a game and you could spread out a blanket, with a picnic basket on the 25 yard line and have no one within 10 rows of you.

So tell me when did you become a Duck fan?

I'm sure it was WAAAAAY back in the Joey Harrington days.

VN Store

Back