Paris Terror Attack Underway

Ras, in a moment of being helpful to you, I'm going to point you in a different direction from your Wahabbi kick.

Look up the Takfiri and study up on them. You're focused on one group while the other is far worse and dangerous.

This is a sincere effort on my part to point you in the right direction.

Iran's Ayatollah Pens Letter To Western Youth: "You Should Know That Terror Has Been Supported By Certain Great Powers"

Today, there are very few people who are uninformed about the role of the United States of America in creating, nurturing and arming al-Qaeda, the Taliban and their inauspicious successors. Besides this direct support, the overt and well-known supporters of takfiri terrorism- despite having the most backward political systems- are standing arrayed as allies of the west while the most pioneering, brightest and most dynamic democrats in the region are suppressed mercilessly. The prejudiced response of the west to the awakening movement in the Islamic world is an illustrative example of the contradictory western policies.

We have to state with full regret that vile groups such as DAESH are the spawn of such ill-fated pairings with imported cultures. If the matter was simply theological, we would have had to witness such phenomena before the colonialist era, yet history shows the contrary. Authoritative historical records clearly show how colonialist confluence of extremist and rejected thoughts in the heart of a Bedouin tribe, planted the seed of extremism in this region. How then is it possible that such garbage as DAESH comes out of one of the most ethical and humane religious schools who as part of its inner core, includes the notion that taking the life of one human being is equivalent to killing the whole humanity?

pot to kettle much by the Ayatollah? he admits to directly controlling Hezbollah and funding the fight against Israel.

and they might want to be careful about the whole colonist and outsiders thing. Usually one considers the colonial days 1500-1700, Europeans were there long before that time frame. depending on how you look at it you could also say they were there before Islam. Look at all the Greek successor states and how well they were doing before they got kicked out. Heck the longest/strongest Egyptian line of pharaohs, the Ptolemies were Greek.

Reactions: 1 person
0bama just said in Paris (regarding Colorado shooting) that mass shootings don't happen in other countries. And the media just sat there and nodded.

pot to kettle much by the Ayatollah? he admits to directly controlling Hezbollah and funding the fight against Israel.

and they might want to be careful about the whole colonist and outsiders thing. Usually one considers the colonial days 1500-1700, Europeans were there long before that time frame. depending on how you look at it you could also say they were there before Islam. Look at all the Greek successor states and how well they were doing before they got kicked out. Heck the longest/strongest Egyptian line of pharaohs, the Ptolemies were Greek.

Not to mention that the various iterations of the Persian Empire were all called "empires" for a reason.

You are right. Our government (or some folks in it) would never do something like that to push an agenda.

Our government (politicians) would never do such an underhanded thing. Never would exploit a tragedy for political gain either.

If you haven't come to that conclusion on your own, then obviously there's nothing I can say or post that will change your mind. It is in my own opinion that some of these shootings have been staged to forward the agenda. I'll leave it at that..

If you haven't come to that conclusion on your own, then obviously there's nothing I can say or post that will change your mind. It is in my own opinion that some of these shootings have been staged to forward the agenda. I'll leave it at that..

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people

The easiest one to point to....JFK.

Name one shooting that has been staged in order to tighten gun control.

VN Store

Back