Pedophilia just another sexual orientation?

Yeah, some people are sexually attracted to children. Children don't have the mental capacity to understand they are being used and taken advantage of. Pedophilia is definitely wrong IMO and not even comparable to the sociological implications of homosexuality.

That's such a sh!tty attitude. Is it an outrageous crime? Yes. Do we need to sentence everyone to death? No. Luckily most people in the real world don't have such trigger happy attitudes.

Every pedophile is a repeat offender. Every single one of them. How many cases of kids being raped and then killed were by a first time pedophile? 0.

Every pedophile is a repeat offender. Every single one of them. How many cases of kids being raped and then killed were by a first time pedophile? 0.

If someone raped and killed a child, or anyone else, then execution would be a warranted option (even though I personally don't agree with it, but it would at least be legally justified in some, if not most, states.)

So what if a Pedo is into dudes..is he a homosexual pedophile? Dudes and chicks..bisexual pedophile? What if the pedo is into transgendered kids...does that make them an inverse bisexual homo-heterosexual pedophile?

Liberals are going to have a lot of boxes to check on their job applications in the future.

Reactions: 2 people
excellent topic considering we are in the season where a mythical white man (or black if you prefer revisionist history) sneaks into your house at night while you sleep..

Reactions: 1 person

Okay, just to set the record straight:

If someone has sexual desires directed towards children, doesn't act on them, and instead seeks help, and as a result are diagnosed with pedophilia, you would have this person (who has done nothing wrong) put to death?

Then what about the first time they actually committed the act? You're making it sound like pedos from another dimension are teleported into our universe as soon as they rape a kid in another.

Gotta be careful with those death sentences. A kid could be easily influenced into saying something happened that did not.

Now if proven guilty..I'm sure prison won't be a vacation for a pedo.

What about terrorists ?

Terrorists exist in every race, gender, and religion. If we are solely looking at Saudis we are in deep doo doo. If I'm a terrorist leader I'm looking for an old woman who is down with the cause to carry out my wishes.

Now if proven guilty..I'm sure prison won't be a vacation for a pedo.
I've commented on this belief before, but pedos are not mistreated by other inmates in prison any more than an average prisoner. Its a Hollywood myth. Mainly because they house all of them with cops and other criminals with similar crimes.

Terrorists exist in every race, gender, and religion. If we are solely looking at Saudis we are in deep doo doo. If I'm a terrorist leader I'm looking for an old woman who is down with the cause to carry out my wishes.

A lot of Caucasians have been convicted in terrorist plots. There was a notable one in Raleigh recently. Also the Boston Marathon bombers were both Russian, correct?

VN Store

Back