Phil Just Got Served?

He's actually got a lot of relationships from his work with AFCA.
Kelvin Sampson had a lot of "relationships" through his time as head of the NABC. How many friends did he actually have when he needed them? I've got plenty of professional acquaintances. I wouldn't walk a ham sandwich across the street to most of them if they were starving.

So far twenty pages on this pathetic non event is laughable. There's no way this deposition will take place on the date on the subpoena. This pathetic crap seems like somebody's way of starting off the season with some fireworks. Honestly, I'm more interested in the human interest story of our hated Tim Tebow's birthday wish of a little girl just wanting to meet him. If you haven't heard about that, here's the link. Don't get me wrong, I hate the gators as much as anybody but y'all must admit this is a good story about college football when we hear so much bad news all the time.
Heralded Florida QB Tebow keeps feet on ground despite growing stardom : Football : Memphis Commercial Appeal

I've got plenty of professional acquaintances. I wouldn't walk a ham sandwich across the street to most of them if they were starving.

Yeah, but they are all probably attorneys, so that's easy to understand.

Not Denying Teblow is one of the greatest Athletes to ever step foot on a college campus, or that he is the kindest, more active player I have ever heard about. But can the guy just please not destroy us on the field? and then do his Gay "Jump Pump" when his team is up more than 3 possesions int he 4th? That crap pisses me off.

Not Denying Teblow is one of the greatest Athletes to ever step foot on a college campus, or that he is the kindest, more active player I have ever heard about. But can the guy just please not destroy us on the field? and then do his Gay "Jump Pump" when his team is up more than 3 possesions int he 4th? That crap pisses me off.

Nice change of subject...

look up at hmanvolfan's post. Teblow makes another charity/humanitarian stunt that results is girls throwing themselves at him, and guys wishing they were in his place.
Ok, I understand you are anti six year old girls but I don't know what guys you are referencing that wish they were in his place. By the way, I don't think it was a stunt because it was done away from the media glare. I was talking to my employee after I read that article and wondered how Geoff Caulkins gets those human interest stories you don't hear about anywhere else. You're either jaded or need to grow up a little.

Kelvin Sampson had a lot of "relationships" through his time as head of the NABC. How many friends did he actually have when he needed them? I've got plenty of professional acquaintances. I wouldn't walk a ham sandwich across the street to most of them if they were starving.

So most coaches are best friends with their conference rivals? I'm not buying that Fulmer's relationship with other coaches is atypical from anyone else's.

I'll bet Buzz Peterson has lots of friends. :)

stop-snitchin.jpg

I'll probably get slammed for this...but I don't get the whole unwritten code stop snitchin stuff. I can't think of an instance where I've ever had to do it...but if I felt that it was needed, I don't think I would feel some moral commitment to keeping quiet.....at some level things need checks to balance.

Fulmer refused to discuss the subpeona during radio interviews before the carvan picnic in Nashville, but it is being reported that he made a statement saying that he was served he just did not look at the paper at the time he received it.

VN Store

Back