Phil Just Got Served?

Who cares, Bama cheated and they deserved to pay for it. If I'm not mistaken didn't Spurrier roll on them too?

Who cares, Bama cheated and they deserved to pay for it. If I'm not mistaken didn't Spurrier roll on them too?
Him and a few others chimed in. But phillip was the poster child for the bubba's,mostly because he owned them for years. They're sore losers and worse cheaters. Don't get caught of your going to cheat. Damn sure don't start whinning about it. Makes them look like assclowns.

Him and a few others chimed in. But phillip was the poster child for the bubba's,mostly because he owned them for years. They're sore losers and worse cheaters. Don't get caught of your going to cheat. Damn sure don't start whinning about it. Makes them look like assclowns.
I think they are looking for prison justice.

[RollTideFan] Lawyers: Fulmer a secret witness

Documents obtained by the Register on Thursday show Fulmer initiated two phone
conversations with NCAA investiga tor Rich Johanningmeier, on May 23, 2000 and Aug. 7,
2000, to discuss what Fulmer felt were potential NCAA rules violations at Alabama.

During the Aug. 7 call, Fulmer told Johanningmeier that, with his lawyer's advice,
Fulmer secretly recorded 90 minutes of an eight-hour conversation with Culpepper in
Chattanooga during the summer of 2000 in which Culpepper discussed information he
could provide regarding NCAA rules violations at Alabama.

That strikes me as being about the same as the Bush "military records" CBS ran. Even if the document is forged, the information therein is accurate.
Gotta love the way he threw Jackie Sherrill's name out there and volunteered Tuberville to assist him.

Last edited:
Fulmer is the type of guy that seems to do anything he can to throw somebody under the bus or cover his a$$ by getting other people in the mix.

I would hate to have to work for a guy like that...

Fulmer is the type of guy that seems to do anything he can to throw somebody under the bus or cover his a$$ by getting other people in the mix.

I would hate to have to work for a guy like that...

Illinois fans would say the same thing about Bruce Pearl. I have to hear that kind of crap every day of every week in the basketball season.

The claim by the lawyers is that the NCAA conspired with Fulmer. They are trying to prove that the NCAA used information from Fulmer and made it public. Said information damaged their client. Since Fulmer was the secret witness, they claim they want to find out where the allegations against their client came from.

The irony in all of this is that if the information CPF shared with the NCAA helped build a case then Alabama's current coach also provided damning information. Saban was an informant against Alabama while coaching at MSU. He complained about both the Albert Means and Kenny Smith recruitment to the NCAA. It seems as though a deposition from Coach Saban should be in line as well. How embarrassing would that be for the university?

Where are the subpoenas for Steve, David, Houston, Tommy and Jim? They all gave their 2 cents worth to the NCAA. Man this stuff is getting old.

What's the possibility that more evidence of wrongdoing by the Bammers will surface if CPF testifies?

How about more probation for the bammers? That would be justice, IMO.

Lock up Saban somehow... everybody knows he and CUM would be good prison mates.

VN Store

Back