Phil Just Got Served?

How bout the Tiger/War Eagle game? :cool2:

That should be a great game. My dream is for BAMA and Auburn go into the Iron Bowl undefeated. Of course I do realize that is a long shot this year, and maybe 2009, also. I guess I'll have to wait until that week to pick a team, depending on how BAMA would be affected in the SEC rankings.

I just hope this is motivation to crush Auburn and Alabama this year. I still want Florida, but dammit, now I have 3 teams that I want burning in a fiery grave.

Give 'em Hell Phil....

"Because they can’t win legally they are trying to play the game in the press.
I am more than a little PO’d about any part of that. It’s sad that a
few publicity hunting lawyers in one of our sister states want to
keep open a chapter of history that has long since been closed
and as far as I’m concerned will stay closed. Obviously this is
an effort to distract our football team or distract me in some way.
The last time this happened we won the division with two freshman quarterbacks.
We won’t be distracted I had a good conversation with the commissioner about it.
About being in Birmingham, I wasn’t trying to mislead anybody.
I hadn’t looked at anything.”

The rest of the article:
WDEF News 12 | News, Weather and Sports for Chattanooga and the Tennessee Valley

I don't trust people that root for rivals in any game

I don't see anything wrong with wanting the conference to do well when its teams play outside of it. We want Bama, UF, UGA, LSU, AUB, ect to all kill their opponents so that it makes our beating them that much sweeter, and the SEC as scary as possible.

You see my young Vol fans....this is why Alabama will always be "the game" and not Florida. These turds have tried to sabatoge our coach at media days...the event is held in America's ***hole, Birmingham, to begin with, and they'll try anything to get us off track. Feel your anger, let it build, feel it flow.......strong is the power of the Orange side when focused on BAMA :realmad:

YouTube - We're from Tennessee!

SING IT LOUD & PROUD WITH GREAT ANGER!!!

You see my young Vol fans....this is why Alabama will always be "the game" and not Florida. These turds have tried to sabatoge our coach at media days...the event is held in America's ***hole, Birmingham, to begin with, and they'll try anything to get us off track. Feel your anger, let it build, feel it flow.......strong is the power of the Orange side when focused on BAMA :realmad:

YouTube - We're from Tennessee!

SING IT LOUD & PROUD WITH GREAT ANGER!!!

What articles are you reading? It's one dis-associated booster and his attorneys. Don't put all of us with them. I don't want this any more than you do. All BAMA fans I know feel the same way.

What articles are you reading? It's one dis-associated booster and his attorneys. Don't put all of us with them. I don't want this any more than you do. All BAMA fans I know feel the same way.

Deep, deep down in the bottomless belly fire that is Bama fandom lurks innate feelings of hatred towards Phil Fulmer. Maybe they won't come out and say it, but many would have their day made if some dirty laundry from Tennessee was all of a sudden placed before them on the table. It is nothing more than being upset with someone telling on you, instead of being upset that you cheated. Misery loves company.

Dis-associated my a**.....once a bammer, always a bammer. You think he threw his Elephant shirt away that says ya'll won 4234943750493580958309975093458239758904375097809435823958943584935845 national championships? I bet not...he's trying to screw with ours and Auburn's season so I ASSOCIATE this piece of crap with the rest of ya.......

Maybe they won't come out and say it, but many would have their day made if some dirty laundry from Tennessee was all of a sudden placed before them on the table.

I'm sure they would. The same would be true for Tennessee or any other rival. I'm sure much of our fanbase would love to see some more bama recruiting violations. Or Florida or Georgia violations.

Big deal.

Deep, deep down in the bottomless belly fire that is Bama fandom lurks innate feelings of hatred towards Phil Fulmer. Maybe they won't come out and say it, but many would have their day made if some dirty laundry from Tennessee was all of a sudden placed before them on the table. It is nothing more than being upset with someone telling on you, instead of being upset that you cheated. Misery loves company.

Agreed sir. Well put.

I think you are misreading most BAMA fans. There are probably some that fit your synopsis, but no one I know. I don't care for Fulmer, but I don't hate him. When I read some posts from some UT fans on this and other sites about him, I sometimes feel sorry for the guy. SOMETIMES. Most of us, as I stated earlier, wish to put this mess behind us and look forward to better years on the field.

Dis-associated my a**.....once a bammer, always a bammer. You think he threw his Elephant shirt away that says ya'll won 4234943750493580958309975093458239758904375097809435823958943584935845 national championships? I bet not...he's trying to screw with ours and Auburn's season so I ASSOCIATE this piece of crap with the rest of ya.......

I think when someone says dissasociated they mean the university has dissasociated themselves with that person. They're not longer welcome at university events, can no longer buy season tickets, make donations, ect. in other words, not affiliated with the university at all.

I think when someone says dissasociated they mean the university has dissasociated themselves with that person. They're not longer welcome at university events, can no longer buy season tickets, make donations, ect. in other words, not affiliated with the university at all.

Yes, exactly.....Thank you. And when the U Of A dis-associated with him, so did most BAMA fans.

Very entertaining. I really don't think anything will come of this. After this one, I hope it's over for good.

Good night all.

I dunno. Maybe Ham will sweeten the pie for CPF for his having to deal with bammers. There should be some bonus in his contract for having to deal with bammer lawyers--maybe $100k for each deposition they require to satisfy their bruised egos.:):good!:

I dunno. Maybe Ham will sweeten the pie for CPF for his having to deal with bammers. There should be some bonus in his contract for having to deal with bammer lawyers--maybe $100k for each deposition they require to satisfy their bruised egos.:):good!:
that sounds about right. Hamilton must have foreseen this issue and already have done the math. He must have anticipated about 12 depositions. That would account for the pay cut CPF's performance has warranted, yet the pay increase.

Thanks, it finally makes a bit of sense.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Fulmer..
I had a good conversation with the commissioner about it.
About being in Birmingham, I wasn’t trying to mislead anybody.
I hadn’t looked at anything.”
So coach, you had a good conversation with Mike Slive about a document you apparently didn't actually 'see' until you got on a plane for Nashville?...:question:

You knew Phil, and you blew it.

Clearly, atty. Blankenship executed a grandstanding manuever worthy of the hack lawyer hall of fame...

That doesn't excuse for me the fact that CPF managed the situation so poorly. Fulmer knew there was a firestorm brewing, and should be experienced enough to pause, huddle with his people, and then come out with a reasonable and even toned response to the blindside he just got hit with.

Instead, he acted like a rookie pitcher who just failed his first press conference with the New York Yankees media entourage.

Phillip Fulmer failed yesterday. Miserably.

Fulmer..

So coach, you had a good conversation with Mike Slive about a document you apparently didn't actually 'see' until you got on a plane for Nashville?...:question:

You knew Phil, and you blew it.

Clearly, atty. Blankenship executed a grandstanding manuever worthy of the hack lawyer hall of fame...

That doesn't excuse for me the fact that CPF managed the situation so poorly. Fulmer knew there was a firestorm brewing, and should be experienced enough to pause, huddle with his people, and then come out with a reasonable and even toned response to the blindside he just got hit with.

Instead, he acted like a rookie pitcher who just failed his first press conference with the New York Yankees media entourage.

Phillip Fulmer failed yesterday. Miserably.

Well said OWH.

VN Store

Back