Phillip Fulmer to step down per ESPN (mega-merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurrier:12-20
Fun & Gun offense failed,Brought in too many former Gators

Davis:24-35
Tim Couch

Pete Carroll:33-31
Previously NFL guy before becoming a college coach,bad comparison

Nick Saban:15-17
Ricky Williams;missed college football,poor relationship with players due to constant verbal abuse

Lane Kiffin:5-15

So out of all the coaches mentioned Kiffin had the worst record in the NFL but because hes young people think hes going to develop into a good coach in the future,horrible assessment of coaching in general.
If you're unwilling to discuss the talent levels that resulted in those records, stop wasting the time.

It is the UT program's longest drought without a conference championship since becoming a charter member of the SEC in 1933.

and there you have it

The next Urban Meyer is Brady Hoke of Ball State....wouldn't UT fans love it if they had a players like Nate Davis and Dante Love before his injury. Hoke can recruit. Trust me in a few years when he is somewhere winning championships you will be saying why didn't we get him. I would like to see him forever at Ball State but that is not going to happen, and I love Tennesse as MY BCS team...so go get him.

Wait i know we need a head coach, but who do you think will take Dave's place at OC cause you know he is gone........

Well I'm glad so many of you are happy that it has happened,and I hope you feel really good for all the bashings you laid on this man.I'm in total shock and really at a loss for words.This is defintely a sad day in my book.

No doubt Fulmer has done a lot of things for this university with the utmost class...but you don't agree that he should be gone?

The next Urban Meyer is Brady Hoke of Ball State....wouldn't UT fans love it if they had a players like Nate Davis and Dante Love before his injury. Hoke can recruit. Trust me in a few years when he is somewhere winning championships you will be saying why didn't we get him. I would like to see him forever at Ball State but that is not going to happen, and I love Tennesse as MY BCS team...so go get him.

Hoke is a name that hasn't been mentioned that should be.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anybody know what will happen to Clawson and Chavis? Or will that be up to the next head coach's discretion?

It is the UT program's longest drought without a conference championship since becoming a charter member of the SEC in 1933.
and there you have it

while I understand what you're getting at the number of shared titles by UT during that time plays a huge role. There is zero possibility of that happening anymore

Anybody know what will happen to Clawson and Chavis? Or will that be up to the next head coach's discretion?

The next head coach will be given the choice on who will make up the staff, including both Chavis and Clawson. This isn't the NFL.

Lou Holtz! I pick Lou for HC! YESSSsshh (with the lisp)...:thumbsup:...:ermm::blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back