Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

Why did they just let him walk to the car?
They may not have known if he had a weapon on him.....rumors they had tazed him once( not sure if true)..... Having 3-4 guns pointing at him didn’t stop him from going inside his car.... that guy wasn’t going down without a fight.

They may not have known if he had a weapon on him.....rumors they had tazed him once( not sure if true)..... Having 3-4 guns pointing at him didn’t stop him from going inside his car.... that guy wasn’t going down without a fight.
Reading the story he wasnt even the protagonist in the instigating event.

Two women fighting, he is trying to separate them. Cops roll up. Guy gets shot 7 times.

With no body cams there is no way to make this look any better unless there is dash cams that somehow show the perfect angles.

Point blank seven shots in the back. How is it possible to miss all vital organs? I bet he doesn't survive.

According to this link no body cams.

This will get messier.
Yeah they don’t have them at all in that county..... that is something that needs to be fixed fund cameras that can’t be turned off and don’t have to be turned on by the officers

Yep. Why draw the pistol first instead of the taser?!

Really need body cam video to understand why this escalated so damn quickly.

I think there were 2-3 cops there, one should have had a tazer drawn and used it when the guy started walking away. I don't have a problem with one of them having his sidearm out in that situation but one should have been designated the LTL guy.

Point blank seven shots in the back. How is it possible to miss all vital organs? I bet he doesn't survive.
I could see them holding off announcing death for a while. IF he dies that will cause another uproar.

Reading the story he wasnt even the protagonist in the instigating event.

Two women fighting, he is trying to separate them. Cops roll up. Guy gets shot 7 times.

With no body cams there is no way to make this look any better unless there is dash cams that somehow show the perfect angles.
That’s witness accounts..... remember all the witness accounts that said hands up, don’t shoot....... he had an active warrant on him so he was going to jail.... he refused commands and reached into his car which put everyone at risk.... This is 100% a good shoot imo from the evidence I have seen but I will hold my opinion to see if their is something more that we don’t know.

I know I wouldn't. That's almost like me telling my guys to go inside a tank without providing PPE.
Couldn’t convince me to do it with them either..... even if determined that the cop is in the right..... going to be back lash and threats..... I would leave them to it

This dude was a bad guy. Felony sexual assault, domestic abuse charge, open warrant. Also let’s read about this incident.
According to the criminal complaint, Blake and two women were at the Brass Monkey tavern, 1436 Junction Avenue, Saturday when Blake got into an argument with another patron and pulled a black handgun. Blake pointed the gun at the other man, and the magazine fell to the floor. The bartender told Blake to leave, and he did but then pointed the gun through the window at patrons inside the bar before walking south on Junction Avenue.

Was it a lawful order or am I simply required to say, "yes, master." and comply when a cop demands I do something?

This dude was a bad guy. Felony sexual assault, domestic abuse charge, open warrant. Also let’s read about this incident.
According to the criminal complaint, Blake and two women were at the Brass Monkey tavern, 1436 Junction Avenue, Saturday when Blake got into an argument with another patron and pulled a black handgun. Blake pointed the gun at the other man, and the magazine fell to the floor. The bartender told Blake to leave, and he did but then pointed the gun through the window at patrons inside the bar before walking south on Junction Avenue.

"The rest of the Story"

Was it a lawful order or am I simply required to say, "yes, master." and comply when a cop demands I do something?
I'm big on individual rights but there's a time to discuss them and a time to shut up and fight another day. If there are guns in my face I want to see another day and will shut my mouth. especially when the world is claiming its so dangerous for a black man

VN Store

Back