Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

You have been extremely rational on this issue . It’s kinda scary . Jk lol

Its not hard.

1) The shooting is more complicated than the short video shows.

2) People who complain about protestors and who then go out and look for a reason to commit violence against protestors are numbnut idiots.

Really?
Kenosha shooting: Illinois teen arrested in fatal shooting at protest, police say
A 17-year-old Illinois resident connected to an overnight shooting during a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, was taken into custody Wednesday morning, according to police in Antioch, Illinois.

Wisconsin authorities issued an arrest warrant charging Kyle Rittenhouse with first-degree intentional homicide, Antioch Police said. He is in the custody of the Lake County Judicial System pending an extradition hearing to transfer him from Illinois to Wisconsin. Antioch is located about 15 to 20 miles from Kenosha, just across the state border.

1. Because that was what white people called their slaves.
2. Grouping all black people and the protestors with Marxists is misleading at best.
3. Black people definitely don't go where they please. If you knew just one poor black person you would know this. If you're black in the wrong part of town lots of places you will be pulled over or arrested.
4. Hard to fix "your own kind" (jesus christ smh) after decades of racial profiling in a country with the largest prison population on the planet. Lots of black people in other countries yet we have the highest incarceration rate. Ever ask yourself why?
2 👇

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist/

I am unsure of charitable contributions and would think there are people of good heart in NBA. I just think they are misguided. Trillions have been spent since LBJ and still the anguish and supposed lack of results. I still say, stay in school, avoid unwanted pregnancy and don't do drugs, find a job and work up, and a large portion of the ills will be solved. Of course that would involve personal responsibility and it is too easy to blame on systemic racism, which is way overblown. And I get it that a child in a poor environment will have a difficult time overcoming the bad environment. Not easy. But they are in a self perpetuating community environment, not the result of the white man. Case in point, who would want to invest in the black community now?

This is where the BLM should start focusing. Their own communities. That is, if they really cared, which they don't.

They need new leadership and I'm not talking at the federal level. Then, they need to make it "cool" again to father their children. Own their mistakes and take responsibility for their actions instead of resorting to inaction.

Next, they need to be taught to better themselves by working hard instead of working easy. Not take the easy road out and resort to drugs and gang violence. Not to accept handouts at every turn.

Change their culture. Stop making the crime world a cool world. Stop looking up to these thugs in Hollywood and in the cRAP world. There's probably 5% of rappers who've actually did what their lyrics suggest and even so, it's still trash. ("Country" today is equal garbage, but for a whole different reason. )

This would make a lot of headway in the change they're looking for, but i never see it happening in my lifetime. Kids today are only taught the easy way and if they have to work for it, they want nothing to do with it. That's ALL kids.

He had a knife.

They did try a taser.

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN IN THESE CASES TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR THE INFORMATION.

Surely you're not serious? Since when has a mob used collective intelligence to use patience and wait for all of the information to be released?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
This is where the BLM should start focusing. Their own communities. That is, if they really cared, which they don't.

They need new leadership and I'm not talking at the federal level. Then, they need to make it "cool" again to father their children. Own their mistakes and take responsibility for their actions instead of resorting to inaction.

Next, they need to be taught to better themselves by working hard instead of working easy. Not take the easy road out and resort to drugs and gang violence. Not to accept handouts at every turn.

Change their culture. Stop making the crime world a cool world. Stop looking up to these thugs in Hollywood and in the cRAP world. There's probably 5% of rappers who've actually did what their lyrics suggest and even so, it's still trash. ("Country" today is equal garbage, but for a whole different reason. )

This would make a lot of headway in the change they're looking for, but i never see it happening in my lifetime. Kids today are only taught the easy way and if they have to work for it, they want nothing to do with it. That's ALL kids.
Big difference between the BLM organization and the BLM movement IMO.

Lots of people getting played by a Marxist organization.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist/

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back