Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

Then there’s enablers like you. Cop shoots criminal pointing gun at him and you’ll ask why they didn’t “deescalate” the situation. Then you’ll hear about how blacks are targeted and slaughtered everyday by law enforcement for no reason.

Here we are, jumping to conclusions again. He didn't have a gun. There was a knife on the floorboard which he may have been holding but I have not seen any reports of him having a gun

The knife was in his possession and he doesn’t need a gun to get shot.
I dont understand what they want then officers to do in that situation.
1. He has a knife and made a threat that he was grabbing a gun.
2. Less lethal option (taser) failed.
3. Blake attempts to enter vehicle which can be used as a dangerous weapon.
What were the supposed to do?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The knife was in his possession and he doesn’t need a gun to get shot.

To me, unless he's swinging it at them, it's excessive force to shoot someone in the back 7 times while they're holding a knife. I'm not a legal expert so I don't know what the consequences for the cop will be, but don't be surprised if he gets a few years for manslaughter

I dont understand what they want then officers to do in that situation.
1. He has a knife and made a threat that he was grabbing a gun.
2. Less lethal option (taser) failed.
3. Blake attempts to enter vehicle which can be used as a dangerous weapon.
What were the supposed to do?
Apparently just let him shoot them because he's a poor, innocent, oppressed black man.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
To me, unless he's swinging it at them, it's excessive force to shoot someone in the back 7 times while they're holding a knife. I'm not a legal expert so I don't know what the consequences for the cop will be, but don't be surprised if he gets a few years for manslaughter

An uncooperative suspect, multiple arrest warrants, with a weapon and possibly going for something under/around the seat? I doubt it.

VN Store

Back