POLL: POTUS Who Do You Think Will WIN? (2020)

One Week To Go - POTUS Do You Think Will Win?

• Trump

Votes: 98 60.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Jorgensen (Libertarian)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Hawkins (Green Party)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Well, if you're done ranting about something you clearly just found out about and are interested in learning something, here you go.

On the other hand, if clown emojis are more your speed, have at it.
No I’ve heard it before. And I laughed about it then just as much as I am now. My take is accurate on their realization and their elitist attitude.

🤡 and yeah that applies.

morz-gif.318849

Reactions: ajvol01 and AM64
I think Biden wins only because of Covid. Trump had the election in the bag until the China Flu hit.

What will be funny is seeing the STARK STARK difference in reaction from Republicans compared to Democrats in 2016. There will still be protests..but it will still be the democrats..

I think Biden wins only because of Covid. Trump had the election in the bag until the China Flu hit.

What will be funny is seeing the STARK STARK difference in reaction from Republicans compared to Democrats in 2016. There will still be protests..but it will still be the democrats..

The stark reaction will be the markets.

I chose Biden because I don't think Trump gets PA...but there is a scenario that Trump could lose MI, WI, MN, and AZ and still win 20201028_121437.jpg

Reactions: FLVOL_79
The stark reaction will be the markets.
My thinking is that any effect on stock prices will likely be temporary until corporate profitability is affected by tax increases, regulations, etc. That may mean a short term hit, followed by at least a partial bounce back when people get acclimated to the change.

Reactions: AM64
My thinking is that any effect on stock prices will likely be temporary until corporate profitability is affected by tax increases, regulations, etc. That may mean a short term hit, followed by at least a partial bounce back when people get acclimated to the change.
I'm gonna meet with our guy...he's pretty good on which stocks do better under D and R administrations

To me the markets are just big ATMs for industrial strength investors. Every now and then they flush by selling off (at the high end) and con everybody else to follow - generally on the news of some catastrophic event. Then they buy low and con people into investing again and inflating the market. However, the overall market trend will be upwards because there's simply no other real option for parking retirement accounts.

Some day I'm going to have to check it out. My mother was born and lived in Pampa until she was a teen.
Not far at all from that NG plant. I drove to Pampa once to take a sample to a lab there. That NG plant is just outside of Panhandle, TX which is a very small town an hour from Amarillo.

Reactions: AM64
It would have to be a lot of lying going on.

I don't think you realize the absolute disdain some of us have for the far left.

I have personally lied multiple times to a pollster.

If your side is so damn stupid to keep contacting me about a state that I don't even live in then you get what you deserve.

Reactions: ajvol01 and AM64

VN Store

Back