POLL: POTUS Who Do You Think Will WIN? (2020)

One Week To Go - POTUS Do You Think Will Win?

• Trump

Votes: 98 60.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Jorgensen (Libertarian)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Hawkins (Green Party)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
You can lead the idiots to the water, but you can't make em drink.

Here's how NBC News is working to improve its state polling in 2020

The problem for pollsters is that they are predominantly establishment creatures who do not understand what drives someone to vote for Trump. Therefore their sampling methodology is way off. Their deliberate cherry picking includes their own biases which they are unable to see and that is why they are consistently wrong.

On the one hand, I am sure they would like to be correct. On the other hand, I am also fairly sure that many of these polls are designed to have an outcome useful to depress turnout on the right and thus influence voting intentions rather than merely report them.

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
Lol hey bigclownmick how is your altered question working out for you since you didn’t like the outcome of the other question 😂

Reactions: ajvol01
The problem for pollsters is that they are predominantly establishment creatures who do not understand what drives someone to vote for Trump. Therefore their sampling methodology is way off. Their deliberate cherry picking includes their own biases which they are unable to see and that is why they are consistently wrong.

On the one hand, I am sure they would like to be correct. On the other hand, I am also fairly sure that many of these polls are designed to have an outcome useful to depress turnout on the right and thus influence voting intentions rather than merely report them.

I would love to see a poll that begins with "Do you trust polls?"

Reactions: AM64
Gotta hand it to the Dems...they got their mail in ballots out and voted early....I'm starting to lean with the Biden well over 300 electoral votes...GOP just so behind with early voting

I put Trump but I'm really on the fence right now. I'm not sure who to believe with these polls, like last time, so I think it'll come down to Nov. 3 and I think it'll be a similar outcome to last time. He will win electorate but not the total vote.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Trump should have been in a better position. That Twitter account of his and his Queens attitude has made this far more difficult than it ever should have been. Fox had three women on last night one of their shows who in 2016 voted Trump. Two are voting Biden. !Why? Trump's personality mainly.

The Administration has really done a good job with the virus. As of today, death ratio to cases is 3.13% for Europe (which the left tends to believe does everything correctly) and 2.56% for the US. And this includes people who died of covid by falling off ladders, drowning, skydiving without a parachute, running into a bullet,, etc...

Trump should have been in a better position. That Twitter account of his and his Queens attitude has made this far more difficult than it ever should have been. Fox had three women on last night one of their shows who in 2016 voted Trump. Two are voting Biden. !Why? Trump's personality mainly.

The Administration has really done a good job with the virus. As of today, death ratio to cases is 3.13% for Europe (which the left tends to believe does everything correctly) and 2.56% for the US. And this includes people who died of covid by falling off ladders, drowning, skydiving without a parachute, running into a bullet,, etc...
We managed and the hospitals were never overwhelmed so far...Its Biden's issue going forward and I haven't seen anything of his plan...his chief COVID guy is Rahm Emmanuel's brother so less clinical and more political probably

The fact that people actually believe this is proof of alternate universes.

VN Store

Back