Portal Activity (News and Rumors)

Depending on who comes back and who we replace with, idk if thats true.
The roster is going to need some work, but we arent that far off.

Now, if that is his thoughts, clean out his locker and send him back to Nashville. Dont need that kind of attitude no matter how good Burns is.
If they are his thoughts, he most likely knew he was going to LSU after the beat us in game 1 and definitely after the beat us in game 3. Can’t beat ‘em, join em mentality. To’o style lol

The Burns transfer rumors don’t surprise me at all. I feel like I remember talk of him not being happy here even last season. When they showed the dugout during this season he didn’t seem to be interacting much with teammates. If he doesn’t want to be here then best to say ✌️, move on and focus on the guys who do want to be here.

Um the dude saved our season with his emotion against Vandy. Not to mention the USM game. Seemed like a great teammate and galvanizing presence.

If they are his thoughts, he most likely knew he was going to LSU after the beat us in game 1 and definitely after the beat us in game 3. Can’t beat ‘em, join em mentality. To’o style lol
Im not going to drag the kid down, but if he runs away from competition here, to take the easy spot. Hes not going to have a very long MLB career.

I’ve been trying to tell y’all that burns has been on his way out for a couple months, he wants to be the Friday night guy for a championship contender and that’s just not available here next year

Damn people are really this dumb. This roster will be loaded. Some of you clowns have no idea the talent coming.

Damn people are really this dumb. This roster will be loaded. Some of you clowns have no idea the talent coming.
I’m inclined to agree. Incoming class is loaded, and freshmen can contribute in baseball a lot sooner than the other two big 3 sports.

This is getting stupid.
One word, RUMORS

I’m not saying that some of his frustrations are from losing his starting role and he “may” be looking elsewhere, but it needs to be played out in CTV office first…….maybe it has maybe it hasn’t.

One piece of advice, even though the grass looks greener on the other side, it rarely is

Um the dude saved our season with his emotion against Vandy. Not to mention the USM game. Seemed like a great teammate and galvanizing presence.
Just because he had some great moments for us doesn’t mean he’s a great teammate. I’m not saying he is or isn’t but his body language in the dugout was often strange. He did not seem close with his teammates imo

Our '23 class isn't loaded. For from it. '24 and '25 is, however.
Plus no one knows who actually makes it to campus yet in any of those classes. I don’t really see next years team being more talented than this years. Maybe about the same but different strengths/weaknesses. Too early to tell with the portal.

Reactions: Bigun
One word, RUMORS

I’m not saying that some of his frustrations are from losing his starting role and he “may” be looking elsewhere, but it needs to be played out in CTV office first…….maybe it has maybe it hasn’t.

One piece of advice, even though the grass looks greener on the other side, it rarely is

People acting like we’re chopped liver, like we don’t belong, like he doesn’t belong. No one knows a thing at this point, no one.

People acting like we’re chopped liver, like we don’t belong, like he doesn’t belong. No one knows a thing at this point, no one.
To be fair.. we don’t belong. We have the worst stadium, worst facilities, worst history, but an amazing coach.

We are definitely nueve riche in baseball.

Reactions: HawkVol2213

VN Store

Back