Post Examples of Fox News Lies

I’m unaware of any. I asked you to provide examples. Instead you provided links to left wing sites claiming they lied. When I make the same claims I provide links to msnbc YouTube page
This has become a repeating pattern with the leftists I engage. These folks seem to swallow the propaganda in one gulp.

iu

That is ridiculous. The June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower was arranged by an ally of the 2016 Trump campaign named Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr.'s Email Exchange With Rob Goldstone

^^^^ From the above link, this is an e-mail sent from Rob Goldstone to Donald Trump Jr. on June 3, 2016 at 10:36 am.

"Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump --- helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone"

From the same link from up above, this was Donald Trump Jr.s reply just 17 minutes later. :

"Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don"

The suspicion of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and the Russian government to spread dirt on Hillary Clinton was justified, in part, by this e-mail exchange. The fact that such a meeting DID actually take place at Trump Tower just 6 days later, justified a special counsel investigation into what - if anything - changed hands at this meeting.

Just some light reading for you BB. The attorney Jr met with had been denied entry visas multiple times and then poof, the DOJ grants her entry. Then in 2017 the case she was working on gets suddenly settled to the surprise of everyone including the defense team.

But Prevezon described the settlement as proof that the company had done nothing wrong. It said it considered the "surprise" offer from prosecutors "too good to refuse."

Why did Obama's DOJ let Natalia Veselnitskaya into U.S.?

'The offer was too good to refuse': A major Russian money-laundering case was unexpectedly settled in New York

What part of being offered proof that Hillary committed crimes is illegal?
That's why there was a special counsel investigation. It was to determine what - if anything - changed hands at the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. That e-mail exchange would certainly lead a person to believe that the Russian government handed over sensitive information concerning Hillary Clinton, which could be construed as being "something of value", and therefore, a violation of Federal Election Commission law.

Obviously, Mueller's team couldn't find evidence that anything of value had changed hands, but the special counsel investigation itself, was still justified.

Last edited:
That's why there was a special counsel investigation. It was to determine what - if anything - changed hands at the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. That e-mail exchange would certainly lead a person to believe that the Russian government handed over sensitive information concerning Hillary Clinton, which could be construed as being "something of value", and therefore, a violation of Federal Election commission law.

Obviously, Mueller's team couldn't find evidence that anything of value had changed hands, but the special counsel investigation itself, was still justified.

Yet we know Hillary paid foreign nationals to provide her with Russian propaganda regarding trump and that was used to gain warrants against the trump team.

So Hillary actually did the thing you’re accusing trump of possibly doing and her doing so, was used to start an investigation into trump. That’s how insane this whole situation was

Just some light reading for you BB. The attorney Jr met with had been denied entry visas multiple times and then poof, the DOJ grants her entry. Then in 2017 the case she was working on gets suddenly settled to the surprise of everyone including the defense team.
The fact still remains that the June 9, 2016 meeting was arranged by a Trump ally named Rob Goldstone, and that e-mail exchange makes it very clear that the purpose of the meeting was for the Russian government to trade dirt on Hillary Clinton with the leadership of the 2016 Trump campaign.

Former Russian ambassador, Michael McCaul, believes that the deal was :

The Russian government will supply the 2016 Trump campaign with dirt on Hillary Clinton, in exchange for repealing the Magnitsky Act, if Trump wins the election. That would have been illegal.

I’m unaware of any. I asked you to provide examples. Instead you provided links to left wing sites claiming they lied. When I make the same claims I provide links to msnbc YouTube page
Typical response from you. I did your research for you, provided direct quotes and video of of quotes. Stay in the chamber if you want.

That's why there was a special counsel investigation. It was to determine what - if anything - changed hands at the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. That e-mail exchange would certainly lead a person to believe that the Russian government handed over sensitive information concerning Hillary Clinton, which could be construed as being "something of value", and therefore, a violation of Federal Election Commission law.

It was justified they just investigated the wrong people.

Reactions: BreatheUT and sjt18
Then you support Hillary being prosecuted for that violation since the Steele Dossier DID contain dirt from foreign sources on Trump?

You can't have it both ways. Either Trump "would have" been guilty and Hillary IS guilty... or it isn't a crime to accept dirt on your opponent.

LOL. It was a witch hunt that is NOT permitted under our rules of investigation. You can't start digging into someone's private affairs because you are suspicious. So what potential crimes were listed on the warrant and how were those suspicions justified enough to convince a judge to issue a warrant?

You seem to be evading now. I think you probably know this was politically motivated and NOT a legitimate basis for investigation. But much like the media did... you'll continue to reframe and restate things as if doing so somehow changes the facts.

The other option that Hog alluded to is that the DOJ conspired with the HC campaign to entrap her opponent using a foreign operative.

@BowlBrother85 In case I didn't mention it... I didn't vote for Trump. The fact that Republicans elected a man of such low character and questionable past political loyalties is something I'm still struggling with. Democrats dispensed with character as a qualification for high office long ago. In fact, they seem to prefer dishonest people like the Clintons, Biden, and Obama. But until 2016 Republican candidates had to at least present a facade of good character.

I didn't vote for Trump and regret my votes for McCain and Romney who were both dishonest frauds. What the GOP establishment did to Herman Cain on behalf of Romney was sickening.

Do you think this quote only applies to people you consider leftists?
Many of them. Yes. It often applies to the cultic Trump following as well. Generally it is people who are conditioned to neglect the facts and simply believe the narrative they've been fed. I've given examples but will give another. There were many primarily on the left who bought the disinformation concerning the origin of Covid. For about a year, the media mocked the very idea that it came from gain of function research in Wuhan. They scoffed at the idea that there was any connection to Fauci.

We now KNOW it was a product of gain of function research that had been moved from the US to China under Fauci's organization because it was deemed illegal here. And... the media and those who bought that narrative are still trying to canonize the guy. If Trump had been smart he would have fired him. It might have saved the election and would have almost certainly saved lives.

PS- People aren't leftists because I "consider" them leftists. They're leftists because of what they purport to believe and favor. I am a Constitutional Conservative leaning toward libertarian with a small L. I think pretty much anything you put the adjective "big" in front of when it comes to politics is a threat to rights, life, and liberty... big government, big corporations, big academia, big tech, big media, big religion, big environmentalism, big labor, big finance,... any concentration of power can and usually does become a threat unless checked. And the idea that some have that you need one as big as the other to provide that check... is complete foolishness. The political class in this country that comprised of those entities... are on the same side. Their fights are purely intramural. A few years ago the Tea Party really scared people like McConnell. One of them in a weak moment of honesty actually confessed that he would rather see the Dems take control of Congress than conservative activists take control of the GOP.

The accurate label for "leftists" is "progressive" but the few who think they know what a progressive actually is... are almost always wrong.

or it isn't a crime to accept dirt on your opponent.
When it's from a foreign government, it really does get into a gray area.

You can't start digging into someone's private affairs because you are suspicious.
It didn't involve private affairs. This involved whether or not FEC laws were broken during the 2016 Presidential Election campaign.

Oh, another example is HCQ. It was easy to convince anti-Trump people to believe that it was quackery... for no other reason than Trump suggested it could be a helpful treatment. It kept them ramped up through the election when it was quietly acknowledged as a legitimate treatment.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Oh, another example is HCQ. It was easy to convince anti-Trump people to believe that it was quackery... for no other reason than Trump suggested it could be a helpful treatment. It kept them ramped up through the election when it was quietly acknowledged as a legitimate treatment.
Bull $hit.

Many of them. Yes. It often applies to the cultic Trump following as well. Generally it is people who are conditioned to neglect the facts and simply believe the narrative they've been fed. I've given examples but will give another. There were many primarily on the left who bought the disinformation concerning the origin of Covid. For about a year, the media mocked the very idea that it came from gain of function research in Wuhan. They scoffed at the idea that there was any connection to Fauci.

We now KNOW it was a product of gain of function research that had been moved from the US to China under Fauci's organization because it was deemed illegal here. And... the media and those who bought that narrative are still trying to canonize the guy. If Trump had been smart he would have fired him. It might have saved the election and would have almost certainly saved lives.

PS- People aren't leftists because I "consider" them leftists. They're leftists because of what they purport to believe and favor. I am a Constitutional Conservative leaning toward libertarian with a small L. I think pretty much anything you put the adjective "big" in front of when it comes to politics is a threat to rights, life, and liberty... big government, big corporations, big academia, big tech, big media, big religion, big environmentalism, big labor, big finance,... any concentration of power can and usually does become a threat unless checked. And the idea that some have that you need one as big as the other to provide that check... is complete foolishness. The political class in this country that comprised of those entities... are on the same side. Their fights are purely intramural. A few years ago the Tea Party really scared people like McConnell. One of them in a weak moment of honesty actually confessed that he would rather see the Dems take control of Congress than conservative activists take control of the GOP.

The accurate label for "leftists" is "progressive" but the few who think they know what a progressive actually is... are almost always wrong.

We KNOW it?

Seriously. WTF.

When it's from a foreign government, it really does get into a gray area.
But only when it indicts Trump but not Hillary? The Clintons are the dirtiest politicians in the history of the country. I know a lot of people and don't know but one or two that died under anything like suspicious circumstances. People have just conveniently dropped dead before they could hurt the Clintons... for decades.

But how is it "gray"? Could the Obama administration or anyone working under him really be expected to prosecute Hillary? They wouldn't even indict her for FELONIES relating to the email server.

It didn't involve private affairs. This involved whether or not laws were broken during the 2016 Presidential Election campaign.
They MUST specify a suspected crime to get a warrant and snoop on a private meeting. What CRIME did they suspect? Meeting with a Russian person... isn't a crime. Now if she was operating on behalf of the Obama DOJ... then you get into potential entrapment.

Bull $hit.

You need to understand that in FoxTrump land if a person dies when they have Covid they DEFINITELY died of something else, but if a person got one of these wackadoodle treatments and lived, it was DEFINITELY the treatment that saved them.

The key to FoxTrump science is causation convenience. If the causation theory feeds their political narrative, in their view it is undeniable science.

You need to understand that in FoxTrump land if a person dies when they have Covid they DEFINITELY died of something else, but if a person got one of these wackadoodle treatments and lived, it was DEFINITELY the treatment that saved them.

The key to FoxTrump science is causation convenience. If the causation theory feeds their political narrative, in their view it is undeniable science.
You are a dupe. No doubt you would have goose stepped with the most devoted....

Reactions: FLVOL69

there's a huge distinction between dying with Covid and dying of Covid which your side of the aisle can't seem to differentiate. How many ****ing boosters have you had there Mr. sheep?

Reactions: VOLS INC.
But how is it "gray"?
The interpretation of "something of value" concerning FEC law. A political campaign can not accept something of value from a foreign government. Some Constitutional lawyers believe that opposition research is "something of value" while others dispute that belief. It depends on who you ask.

VN Store

Back