(Potential) Chicago Riots

Thought of that a few days ago...something will happen on black Friday.

Spot on.. especially if there is some first 50 shopper deal and someone or group try to halt someone from entering a store.. The so called movement will get a worst beating from shoppers that the police could ever deliver

Reactions: 1 person
Why is not on cable new 24hrs a day with constant town halls disucssion and the president commenting on it?

Because those cops were charged right away. This guy probably wouldn't have been charged without the court order tape release. How is this hard for you? One looks like a terrible incident that the government wanted to cover up. The other is a terrible incident where the perpetrators were jailed right away. Just to make your head explode I will pose the question why do black cops who kill people get charged right away and white cops who kill people get the benefit of the doubt?

Reactions: 6 people
Funny how you hear nothing about 2 black officer in Louisiana who killed an unarmed white man and his child... I guess it does not fit the correct agenda

Maybe because those officers were immediately arrested and charged with murder?

Hopefully they throw the books at all of these officers.

Entertaining or troubling thread. I can't decide.

b6dfddd0dbdb63bcb8d14f8df7c79686.jpg

And now new video is out from officer's car showing that he was called out and was trying to catch hm for up to 30 seconds before hand. The kid was breaking into cars, and stabbing tires. Calls were coming in because he was scaring people.

Those of you who jumped to conclusions on the first video, only, are proven wrong, yet again.

Reactions: 2 people
And now new video is out from officer's car showing that he was called out and was trying to catch hm for up to 30 seconds before hand. The kid was breaking into cars, and stabbing tires. Calls were coming in because he was scaring people.

Those of you who jumped to conclusions on the first video, only, are proven wrong, yet again.

This justifies the cop's action?

Reactions: 3 people

Slashing tires is justification for killing somebody??

Haha, ok!

Not sure if serious.

Well in that case, the cop should have reloaded and pumped another 16 into him.

I am now wondering why all 5 officers on the scene did not empty their guns as well? Tire slashing, running from police and scaring people whats next? It must have been scared Democrats.

Link or it didn't hapen

The protesters never riot at Employment offices... Always at liquor stores, pharmacies, electronics and jewelry and places that sell hair products... Weaves and. Relaxers

Reactions: 3 people
I find it humorous that people ignore the worse part of the guys actions, just to focus on "harmless" tire slashing. He was also reportedly breaking into cars. Cop still isn't justified but don't ignore facts to better your argument.

I find it humorous that people ignore the worse part of the guys actions, just to focus on "harmless" tire slashing. He was also reportedly breaking into cars. Cop still isn't justified but don't ignore facts to better your argument.

dont let the facts get in the way of an agenda

In the first video, the kid looks like he is just walking away and the officer is following behind and just shoots him in the back.

In the second, you can see that the kid points a gun behind him. Its blocked in the first video.

In the Chicago case, you do not know what happened before the car got there. Did the kid lunge at an officer with a knife? As he's walking off to the side, did the kid point the knife at the officer? Did the kid make statements that he was going to kill someone, the officer, someone else? Did he look at the officer and appear from his perspective to be coming toward him, raising the knife, even slightly?

When he was shot the first time, was that shot fatal? If so, is it not the case that the other shots, while unnecessary, may not be relevant to a murder charge, because they caused no harm? And even if not, when he was shot, did he not spin around? What was he saying? Could the officer, from his perspective, have believed the guy was going to come at him so he fired again?

And when he was on the ground, was he saying anything? Was he pointing the knife at the officer? From the officer's perspective, did it appear that he was trying to get up?

It may well be that the officer is totally or at least partially in the wrong. All I am saying is that you cannot base all judgments in this case on the video. It is not complete information, and it is from an angle that is not of much use.

Even if he did, at the point in which he was shot that that particular threat was over. If somebody breaks in my house and holds me at gun point while he robs me and then leaves the house and is walking away... I cannot then shoot him and escape murder charges.

Reactions: 4 people

Yes, cops should be able to summarily execute people that break into cars.

VN Store

Back