President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

All of what? I understood you were asking about Trump coming back in '24, I just don't know what you mean by "all of this".
Biden beating Trump in 2020 was certainly what needed to happen.
If enough people are crazy enough to reelect Trump, that has little to nothing to do with Biden.

The fact that Biden slithered into the White House because of his bolshevik goons is an indictment on the goons not Biden.

"Job growth accelerated at a much faster pace than expected in June, indicating that the main pillar of the U.S. economy remains strong despite pockets of weakness."

"The strong 372,000 gain in non-farm payrolls in June appears to make a mockery of claims the economy is heading into, let alone already in, a recession." Andrew Hunter, senior U.S. economist at Capital Economics

Payrolls increased 372,000 in June, more than expected, as jobs market defies recession fears
Try really thinking about that. This makes you proud of this administration??????

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I asked you a simple question, and yet you can't answer.

It wasn’t a simple question as it was extremely vague. That said if you have to use your phrasing you must be suffering from TDS and an extremely sensitive lefty. Plenty of people don’t love trump but realize every policy under him was infinitely better than the current demented moron in office.

All of what? I understood you were asking about Trump coming back in '24, I just don't know what you mean by "all of this".
If enough people are crazy enough to reelect Trump, that has little to nothing to do with Biden.
81M gave Biden a chance. If he doesn’t reach 81M or win then your last statement should be cause for concern that the Democrats are over.

It would have everything to do with Biden. Same reason Biden beat trump. It had everything to do with trump. It just so happens that the alternative has been worse.

Reactions: volbeast33
Oh we know. At best he leaves after Thanksgiving of this year.

Only by his grace, the dictator Biden allows us to even have a Thanksgiving this year.
You can't assume anything this far out. Hopefully, Joe Biden & his radical far-left lunatic base does not cancel out the American tradition known as Thanksgiving this year.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back