President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Only by his grace, the dictator Biden allows us to even have a Thanksgiving this year.
You can't assume anything this far out. Hopefully, Joe Biden & his radical far-left lunatic base does not cancel out the American tradition known as Thanksgiving this year.

I'm sure Dr. Fouci will appear again sometime in October.

Only by his grace, the dictator Biden allows us to even have a Thanksgiving this year.
You can't assume anything this far out. Hopefully, Joe Biden & his radical far-left lunatic base does not cancel out the American tradition known as Thanksgiving this year.
He’ll allow it, and remind you that gas is down 20 cents to $4.30 and you’re better off because of it.

Thanksgiving is after the midterms. I just hope I’m still here. Apparently if the Republicans win, even just 1 seat, PEOPLE WILL DIE!!!

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
White House aides, from their vantage point, do not appear to be in enough of a hurry. The calendar, increasingly, is not being the president's friend in changing course for the country.

Dems full of ‘outright worry’ over Biden’s leadership, say he’s ‘out of time’ to fix things: Politico
If there was going to be any attempt at course correction it would have been at the top of their talking points already. No, those a**holes are doubling and tripling down and declaring it the new normal.

Like clockwork, now it’s being released and not protected by big tech the text messages by Hunter insulting Jill from 2018. Again, nothing in Washington is coincidence and Biden is being pushed out by his side at the expense of his family issues. More noise coming to distract but this issues of disharmony is something to watch take off in the media.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I saw an article in my local paper printed today that Biden is sending another 400 Million dollars worth of military aid to Ukraine. Hasn't this damn freaking moron idiot sent enough taxpayers money to that country already? Biden is worried more about Ukraine's border then he is the U.S.A.'s Southern border. Democrats are terrible leaders at anything including being a city's dog catcher.

Nothing irritates me more than hearing the smacking of the lips Biden does on his tongue and teeth. It's just cringeworthy.

81M as a reminder. Coincidence he was kept in a basement and scripted safe interviews or campaigning.

As Fulmer would say, it was a perfect storm. Racial violence drummed up by the democrat party and leftist media due to George Floyd and covid19 unleashed by the Chinese and protected by the democrat party and media.

As Fulmer would say, it was a perfect storm. Racial violence drummed up by the democrat party and leftist media due to George Floyd and covid19 unleashed by the Chinese and protected by the democrat party and media.

Won’t be able to convince those that voted for Biden any different. Protection to the Biden camp but 4 years of flaming the fire by big tech.

I saw an article in my local paper printed today that Biden is sending another 400 Million dollars worth of military aid to Ukraine. Hasn't this damn freaking moron idiot sent enough taxpayers money to that country already? Biden is worried more about Ukraine's border then he is the U.S.A.'s Southern border. Democrats are terrible leaders at anything including being a city's dog catcher.
I bet Russia loves it when we do stupid stuff like this. More of our equipment for them to blow up.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
They’ll milk the hearings as long as they can with no results back to Trump. If so, it would have happen by now to blunt his potential run and stop the hemorrhaging of the party.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Now that’s some strong Q-level gobbledygook right there!

VN Store

Back