President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

You’re slowly becoming the poster boy for what happens to one’s brain when they worship at the feet of trump and tucker.

Time to turn off Fox News, burn that MAGA hat, and return to reality.
Remember that same energy when you pump gas. Turn off MSNBC. Pay attention to what they are not reporting and what they are reporting.

You’re slowly becoming the poster boy for what happens to one’s brain when they worship at the feet of trump and tucker.

Time to turn off Fox News, burn that MAGA hat, and return to reality.

How are you going to react if Trump returns and wins in 2024, when you've already standing on the ledge?

You wear your emotions on your sleeve. Go get you a new sewing machine and make some bright quilts.

Remember that same energy when you pump gas. Turn off MSNBC. Pay attention to what they are not reporting and what they are reporting.
Hmm…am I quoting Biden talking points?? Or am I just pointing out that everything you and your buddy say are talking points straight from trump and tucker??
Learn to think for yourself.

Hmm…am I quoting Biden talking points?? Or am I just pointing out that everything you and your buddy say are talking points straight from trump and tucker??
I do, not talking points when you see your personal financial investments get hit over 20%. Not talking points when you grocery bill increases or as we’ve discussed gas doubled. Not a talking point when you put a fence up that increased from 4K to 6K in just a few months. Not a talking point when you work with hospitals and they are waiting on distribution of supplies for weeks to months to originally was 24-48 hours after order. Not talking point when you see information protected but disinformation credited. Not a talking point that the border patrol was deemed racist 10 months ago and put on the same level of slavery but casually released yesterday that no evidence was found. I live comfortably, but even being comfortable has been impacted because I know my earned money is not having the luxury of being saved, invested like it was.

I do, not talking points when you see your personal financial investments get hit over 20%. Not talking points when you grocery bill increases or as we’ve discussed gas doubled. Not a talking point when you put a fence up that increased from 4K to 6K in just a few months. Not a talking point when you work with hospitals and they are waiting on distribution of supplies for weeks to months to originally was 24-48 hours after order. Not talking point when you see information protected but disinformation credited. Not a talking point that the border patrol was deemed racist 10 months ago and put on the same level of slavery but casually released yesterday that no evidence was found.
Just curious. How much of what you’re complaining about do you lay at the feet of the current administration?
No one’s denying inflation is at an all time high. No one’s denying there continues to be major supply chain issues.
However, these are global issues, not just issues impacting the US.
Regardless of who had won the 2020 election, we would still be dealing with these issues.
However, Trump and tucker are excited that you believe otherwise.

I understand you are still fuming from that tough question yesterday.

"Can you name one policy the Biden Administration has implemented to create jobs?"

Just list some wins.

I do, not talking points when you see your personal financial investments get hit over 20%. Not talking points when you grocery bill increases or as we’ve discussed gas doubled. Not a talking point when you put a fence up that increased from 4K to 6K in just a few months. Not a talking point when you work with hospitals and they are waiting on distribution of supplies for weeks to months to originally was 24-48 hours after order. Not talking point when you see information protected but disinformation credited. Not a talking point that the border patrol was deemed racist 10 months ago and put on the same level of slavery but casually released yesterday that no evidence was found. I live comfortably, but even being comfortable has been impacted because I know my earned money is not having the luxury of being saved, invested like it was.
All of these things you mentioned prove how stupid those that still support Biden actually are.

All of these things you mentioned prove how stupid those that still support Biden actually are.

Once you ask them that follow-up question then that's where you really got them.

Lostsheep is probably a 20 something and youth normally makes those more ideological and irrational until them get more maturity.

Just curious. How much of what you’re complaining about do you lay at the feet of the current administration?
No one’s denying inflation is at an all time high. No one’s denying there continues to be major supply chain issues.
Regardless of who had won the 2020 election, we would still be dealing with these issues.
Name ONE thing Biden has done to make things better. He’s a complete idiot being led around by his handlers… which include the f’ing Easter Bunny. He’s an international embarrassment.

Who’s in office? There’s your answer, that’s the game. It can be explained/spun as global issues to deflect but a big portion of the issues can be stopped here.

I do, not talking points when you see your personal financial investments get hit over 20%. Not talking points when you grocery bill increases or as we’ve discussed gas doubled. Not a talking point when you put a fence up that increased from 4K to 6K in just a few months. Not a talking point when you work with hospitals and they are waiting on distribution of supplies for weeks to months to originally was 24-48 hours after order. Not talking point when you see information protected but disinformation credited. Not a talking point that the border patrol was deemed racist 10 months ago and put on the same level of slavery but casually released yesterday that no evidence was found.
No one’s denying inflation is at an all time high. No one’s denying there continue to be major supply chain issues.
I understand you are still fuming from that tough question yesterday.

"Can you name one policy the Biden Administration has implemented to create jobs?"

Just list some wins.
if I remember correctly, I asked a simple question that had nothing to do with trump or Biden.
To which you responded with a question asking me to list some Biden accomplishments.
You mistakenly assume that anyone questioning you is a democrat and a Biden supporter.

No one’s denying inflation is at an all time high. No one’s denying there continue to be major supply chain issues.

if I remember correctly, I asked a simple question that had nothing to do with trump or Biden.
To which you responded with a question asking me to list some Biden accomplishments.
You mistakenly assume that anyone questioning you is a democrat and a Biden supporter.

Maybe I'm wrong but it wasn't you bragging about his job growth?

The disdain for Trump is greater than the country’s financial and individual freedoms. They know the screwed up and hoped it would get better. Except halfway through the bottom fell further and no accountability by the one they elected. Can’t blame Ultra MAGA anymore because that didn’t catch the trend so now blame Putin.

Mhmm. Right.
As I said…shortsighted.
You never said that. You said think for yourself, those who knew this would happen said these days were coming well before he was elected. I’ve always told my kids you want to know if the country is in a safe spot, look at the gas price and stock market. If gas is low and market is up, we are good. Weird life lessons to teach your kids about the ways of the world without the news.

Maybe I'm wrong but it wasn't you bragging about his job growth?
Negative.
My question was if we are going to place blame on an administration for a poor economy, shouldn’t we also give credit to an administration for positive economic news?
My main point is to point out presidents get too much credit (and gladly take it) when the economy is booming, and too much blame when it is poor.

The disdain for Trump is greater than the country’s financial and individual freedoms. They know the screwed up and hoped it would get better. Except halfway through the bottom fell further and no accountability by the one they elected. Can’t blame Ultra MAGA anymore because that didn’t catch the trend so now blame Putin.

I've often heard and I'm sure many of you as well something like when you get domestic policy wrong it cost the economy but when you get foreign policy wrong it cost lives. This adminstration has screwed the pooch on both.

To an extent this is true.

The frustrating part is Trumps administration would be working to address these issues. Bidens administration is too busy worrying about ensuring we all agree that “men can menstruate” and blaming Putin for everything. Face it dude, this administration is terrible. If we had a somewhat fair media, his approval rating would be even lower.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back