President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Sure, but you'll just ignore or deny the links. And like everybody else, you saw how Dr. Deborah Birx cringed at Trumpin's injecting bleach comment. Ad you know he championed ivermectin as well. I'm not playing your game again where I provide links, and you ignore, deny, or drag the topic off into argumentative irrelevant discourse. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. I ain't playing it this time.
of course. Your excuse is always "I could but you'd just ignore them ..." for any claim you make. You've yet to provide a single link so your game playing excuse is also complete nonsense

The bleach was poor wording from a bad communicator but that was it.

Ivermectin is a nobel prize winning drug that is in use all around the world and has saved countless lives. Whether it can be used against covid is inconclusive. Calling it simply a horse dewormer is ignorant

of course. Your excuse is always "I could but you'd just ignore them ..." for any claim you make. You've yet to provide a single link so your game playing excuse is also complete nonsense

You're a barefaced liar. Anyone looking back at my past posts will see that numerous times I provided links. They just end up being ignored, ridiculed, denied, or twisted into things they don't say.

The bleach was poor wording from a bad communicator but that was it.

There you go.

Ivermectin is a nobel prize winning drug that is in use all around the world and has saved countless lives. Whether it can be used against covid is inconclusive. Calling it simply a horse dewormer is ignorant

And again.

This poster makes up wild claims and then plays the poor, persecuted victim when challenged. Every single time

Well..., the real question is, if that's true, why do you read my posts and comment on them? Obviously, like TickyVol77, you're obsessed with me, but I assure you, I'm spoken for, so stay away, eh?

Well..., looks like some 64% of Democrats prefer someone other than Bitten, I mean Biden be nominated for 2024. I agree because:

1. He's OLD, and it shows, I don't think he'd survive a second term.
2. He's not a bold Prez, and much as I hate to admit it, Trumputin was right, the far left hooks are way too deep in Biden.
3. Due to number 2 above, he isn't challenging Russia on a level he should, and his domestic policies don't fit the country's needs.
4. While external factors loom unquestionably large in wrecking the economy, I see no bold leadership to remedy that reality.
5. Simply put, Biden isn't really his own man, he's wagon hitched, and rein guided.

I don't have any favorite(s) yet. I have to wade through the chaff, flak, and male bovine excretion of the political field first. As an independent voter, I'll vote anyone who has an ounce of integrity. Either a Republican who isn't a Republiar. Or a Democrat who isn't a Democreep. So for now, I'm doing what I always do during upcoming elections. I'm examining candidates' comments, speeches, actions, voting records (if any) and such to determine which among them is the lesser evil, so I can vote for that person. That's why I'm an independent voter, I refuse to be led by the nose ring of any political party, mob mentality, or cult following. I do my own thinking, whether anybody else likes it or not.
Geee thanks 4 sharing. I can finally get on with my life.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Sure, but you'll just ignore or deny the links. And like everybody else, you saw how Dr. Deborah Birx cringed at Trumpin's injecting bleach comment. Ad you know he championed ivermectin as well. I'm not playing your game again where I provide links, and you ignore, deny, or drag the topic off into argumentative irrelevant discourse. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. I ain't playing it this time.
Post the links. I am interested!

And again.

He’s right though. Ivermectin is a widely used, safe, effective drug. You calling it horse dewormer shows your ignorance. Do you dispute that about ivermectin? You come in here with cute little things like “republiar”, and then go on to try and spread a lie that ivermectin is simply horse dewormer.

Republiars also practice medicine without a license - advising drinking bleach and taking horse deworming medicine for COVID.
Interestingly, I don't know any conservative colleagues that advised drinking bleach, and several of us have taken the extremely-safe medication ivermectin during a CV19 infection.

VN Store

Back