President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Well..., looks like some 64% of Democrats prefer someone other than Bitten, I mean Biden be nominated for 2024. I agree because:

1. He's OLD, and it shows, I don't think he'd survive a second term.
2. He's not a bold Prez, and much as I hate to admit it, Trumputin was right, the far left hooks are way too deep in Biden.
3. Due to number 2 above, he isn't challenging Russia on a level he should, and his domestic policies don't fit the country's needs.
4. While external factors loom unquestionably large in wrecking the economy, I see no bold leadership to remedy that reality.
5. Simply put, Biden isn't really his own man, he's wagon hitched, and rein guided.

I don't have any favorite(s) yet. I have to wade through the chaff, flak, and male bovine excretion of the political field first. As an independent voter, I'll vote anyone who has an ounce of integrity. Either a Republican who isn't a Republiar. Or a Democrat who isn't a Democreep. So for now, I'm doing what I always do during upcoming elections. I'm examining candidates' comments, speeches, actions, voting records (if any) and such to determine which among them is the lesser evil, so I can vote for that person. That's why I'm an independent voter, I refuse to be led by the nose ring of any political party, mob mentality, or cult following. I do my own thinking, whether anybody else likes it or not.[/Ukraine.

Goodness dude. It took you this long? Comedy

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Why Rasp and Hogg, your questions don't merit an answer because they're less questions than awl needling. Probably as a tactic to hide the fact you're Biden voters yourself. Very coy of you.
It is ok to own it. You voted for Biden but feel shame like many do. Take a nap with Luther.

Well..., looks like some 64% of Democrats prefer someone other than Bitten, I mean Biden be nominated for 2024. I agree because:

1. He's OLD, and it shows, I don't think he'd survive a second term.
2. He's not a bold Prez, and much as I hate to admit it, Trumputin was right, the far left hooks are way too deep in Biden.
3. Due to number 2 above, he isn't challenging Russia on a level he should, and his domestic policies don't fit the country's needs.
4. While external factors loom unquestionably large in wrecking the economy, I see no bold leadership to remedy that reality.
5. Simply put, Biden isn't really his own man, he's wagon hitched, and rein guided.

I don't have any favorite(s) yet. I have to wade through the chaff, flak, and male bovine excretion of the political field first. As an independent voter, I'll vote anyone who has an ounce of integrity. Either a Republican who isn't a Republiar. Or a Democrat who isn't a Democreep. So for now, I'm doing what I always do during upcoming elections. I'm examining candidates' comments, speeches, actions, voting records (if any) and such to determine which among them is the lesser evil, so I can vote for that person. That's why I'm an independent voter, I refuse to be led by the nose ring of any political party, mob mentality, or cult following. I do my own thinking, whether anybody else likes it or not.

Independents, libertarians, and fence sitters are just another flavor of leftist commies.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

Nope, as I said, I tend to look around, listen, evaluate until I decide who is the lesser of two evils. Matter of fact, his first time around, I was 100% Trump until his true colors came out. The first was Grab Our Pushies, insulting vile Ted Cruz's wife, and other such disgust. Plus what came after. So prior to all that, I was gung ho for Trump because I figured having a businessman as a Prez was the idea way to go. It was disappointing to eventually turn to Biden (I didn't really like him) who between the two I figured was the best of the worst worlds. So here I will go again, evaluating which nominated candidates, party notwithstanding, are the lesser of two evils.

It is ok to own it. You voted for Biden but feel shame like many do. Take a nap with Luther.

I voted for Reagan and regretted it too. I voted George Bush and regretted it too. And Luther prefers you as his sleeping partner. Much to Sloane Hargreeves' dismay.
1657640119647.png

I have never felt a moment of shame over voting for Biden.
I would have loved to have had a better choice. I would have loved for Biden to be less senile................but voting against Trump was (and will be again) the easiest decision ever.

I do love a good nap when I get the opportunity; I'll put you guys behind my wife, 2 dogs, and the cat on my nap card.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I have never felt a moment of shame over voting for Biden.
I would have loved to have had a better choice. I would have loved for Biden to be less senile................but voting against Trump was (and will be again) the easiest decision ever.

I do love a good nap when I get the opportunity; I'll put you guys behind my wife, 2 dogs, and the cat on my nap card.

Bravo sir.

Reactions: hog88
of course. Your excuse is always "I could but you'd just ignore them ..." for any claim you make. You've yet to provide a single link so your game playing excuse is also complete nonsense

The bleach was poor wording from a bad communicator but that was it.

Ivermectin is a nobel prize winning drug that is in use all around the world and has saved countless lives. Whether it can be used against covid is inconclusive. Calling it simply a horse dewormer is ignorant

Being on the World Health Organizations List of Essential Medicines is pretty lofty for horse dewormer.

VN Store

Back