President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Sinner or saint. Doesn't matter. Mouth breather or mouth biter, nobody's condition is improved because of mean tweets or I feel your pain.

I fully understand why Trump was elected and is popular. His election is a response of 'bitter clingers' being offered the back of the bus for decades.
Sure it matters. It's one of the driving forces of how the nation evolves over time.

I normally wouldn’t interfere . I don’t have to , but I had to take a deep breath on this on . You really aren’t that bright are you ? That woman you are talking to would put you to shame in about 100 different ways and still do everything in her power to save you . She’s better than I am .. I’d have to think about it first .

Then that woman you claim posted should wade into insulting waters, such stuff is liable to bounce back. It's like a gal trying to stab you, then you slap the knife out of her hand, and she starts crying about you hitting a girl. So you really shouldn't have interfered, it isn't she who posted your "for shame" post, it's you, so maybe she has better class than you as a consequence.

You think Biden possesses any of these traits?
I think he possesses all four to a greater degree than does Trump.
I think Trump was close to zero on all four. The worst ever. And that was always my issue.
That, and his adoption of the Bannon/Stone strategy of dividing with hatred through gaslighting.

I'm sure that was meant for me.
It was precisely Trump's lack of decency, decorum, compassion, and empathy that I found sickening. And his known objective of dividing the county into angry sides while intentionally making it dumber.

It never had much of anything to do with his "policies". Policies take care of themselves - it's the intangibles that ultimately matter.
You have got to be kidding. If you really believe this, then you are the most out of touch person I 'know'. Feelz don't mean ****. Europe celebrated when Joe and the Ho won because they knew it would go back to the old way of doing things... the USA paying ALL the bills. But they 'feel' good about it, as I am sure you do as well. How's that working out for everybody?

And as to what is bolded above... that is about the stupidest thing you have written in quite some time. How do you remember to breathe with such a dead brain?

How much time do you have to work now to fill your tank? How much did you have to work on Jan 6th?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I think Trump was close to zero on all four. The worst ever. And that was always my issue.
That, and his adoption of the Bannon/Stone strategy of dividing with hatred through gaslighting.
LOL

Well SCV did you see the news where Biden and Bootyedge think 66 is too old to fly?

Biden admin says 66 too old for commercial pilots, as president nears 80
Yeah I know.... I can only kill 300 at a time. They can kill millions.

And I have 2 physicals every year and 1 to 2 simulator evaluations, not to mention no notice FAA checks, company checks, etc etc etc...

And they can show up drunk, stoned or dead to a vote that affects 300 million Americans.

****ing idiots.

What's worse is that you are supposedly a Vol fan. That is embarrassing to know there are people like you out there singing Rocky Top.
Surely this will be worth a lot of likes. "Clown" was much to genteel.
Again, some of you need to do some serious introspection. If you dig down a couple of levels, there are things to be discovered and understood.

You have got to be kidding. If you really believe this, then you are the most out of touch person I 'know'. Feelz don't mean ****. Europe celebrated when Joe and the Ho won because they knew it would go back to the old way of doing things... the USA paying ALL the bills. But they 'feel' good about it, as I am sure you do as well. How's that working out for everybody?

And as to what is bolded above... that is about the stupidest thing you have written in quite some time. How do you remember to breathe with such a dead brain?

How much time do you have to work now to fill your tank? How much did you have to work on Jan 6th?
I think we can safely conclude that we each view the other as rather stupid in many ways.
Go Vols!!!

Either he has them or he don't. Trump is irrelevant to the question.

However, you less than zero analysis of Trump did not affect the fact that he knocked the job performace indices outta tha park. Biden can't even find the dugout. He has completely ruined this country, and his and his wife's racial tendencies and comments get gaffe passes. Trump just exposed it all. Everyone else did the hate dividing. People would still e buying the left's crap if it weren't for our time with Trump. His time has passed, but he served his purpose. The Bidens are as dirty as the Clintons and Obamas, and if we are comapring moral levels, right down there with Trump.

Either he has them or he don't. Trump is irrelevant to the question.

However, you less than zero analysis of Trump did not affect the fact that he knocked the job performace indices outta tha park. Biden can't even find the dugout. He has completely ruined this country, and his and his wife's racial tendencies and comments get gaffe passes. Trump just exposed it all. Everyone else did the hate dividing. People would still e buying the left's crap if it weren't for our time with Trump. His time has passed, but he served his purpose. The Bidens are as dirty as the Clintons and Obamas, and if we are comapring moral levels, right down there with Trump.
Yea...we just pretty much disagree across the board.
and it's not you either have them or you don't. That's like saying you either lie or you don't.
Everybody has them and everybody lies. It must boil down to how much.

VN Store

Back