President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

It's not going to turn on a dime. Oil and commodities down a lot in the last couple of weeks. Let's see what effect that has in 30 to 60 days.
Lol… “don’t worry, we’ll be in a recession soon - and then prices will come down”

commodity prices have fallen sharply and we’ve seen clearer signs of an economic slowdown, both of which will contribute to weaker price pressures ahead

Reactions: Orangeburst
Yea...we just pretty much disagree across the board.
and it's not you either have them or you don't. That's like saying you either lie or you don't.
Everybody has them and everybody lies. It must boil down to how much.

Well, you really do either lie or you don't. There's no gray area. What a person says is either true or it's not. If it's only partially true, then it's false. One who does this repeatedly is a compulsive liar.

You either have morals, or you don't.

A person has no ability whatsover to be perfect, and that's a whole different thing. So, you either err on occasion, or you just have no morals. But, when it happens it either is or it isn't.

You have got to be kidding. If you really believe this, then you are the most out of touch person I 'know'. Feelz don't mean ****. Europe celebrated when Joe and the Ho won because they knew it would go back to the old way of doing things... the USA paying ALL the bills. But they 'feel' good about it, as I am sure you do as well. How's that working out for everybody?

And as to what is bolded above... that is about the stupidest thing you have written in quite some time. How do you remember to breathe with such a dead brain?

How much time do you have to work now to fill your tank? How much did you have to work on Jan 6th?
I always said this about Obummer. The facts never mattered. What mattered was how he made people feel.

Inspirational speeches. That’s what really gets the lefts D*** hard! They are perfectly content burying their head in the sand throughout the day, as long as ever so often the POTUS makes them feel good. It’s a childish mindset. No wonder they believe words are violence and boys can be girls. They are living in a fairy tale.

Yeah, but outside woke Cali, and extreme lefties, does he have any resonance with the voters enmasse. He's a total, moral free tool.

Well, if the last Presidential election is any indication a total moral free fool is certainly in the running, if not the front runner even.

The American electorate is a very dumb species these days.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Well, you really do either lie or you don't. There's no gray area. What a person says is either true or it's not. If it's only partially true, then it's false. One who does this repeatedly is a compulsive liar.

You either have morals, or you don't.

A person has no ability whatsover to be perfect, and that's a whole different thing. So, you either err on occasion, or you just have no morals. But, when it happens it either is or it isn't.
Some think they understand “empathy” and “compassion” because of their feelings and emotions but lack the emotional intelligence and logic to see their mistakes. Good intentions trump actual success or morals

Well, if the last Presidential election is any indication a total moral free fool is certainly in the running, if not the front runner even.

The American electorate is a very dumb species these days.
Which is precisely why things were supposed to be kept relatively LOCAL in the original setup of our country...and we the people were only to elect a handful of national offices, with a limited government size and most powers at the state level. It minimized the splash damage from idiocy.

Then that woman you claim posted should wade into insulting waters, such stuff is liable to bounce back. It's like a gal trying to stab you, then you slap the knife out of her hand, and she starts crying about you hitting a girl. So you really shouldn't have interfered, it isn't she who posted your "for shame" post, it's you, so maybe she has better class than you as a consequence.

There you go not comprehending again , I never posted a “for shame “ I said she would put you to shame , big difference . She isn’t complaining , I just butted in to give you some knowledge before she read it . Don’t mind me .. you got this . 😂

VN Store

Back