President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Biden may be the worst POTUS in history but this may also be the worst cabinet in history.
The primary Biden selection criteria for cabinet posts are level of wokeness and corruption. Actual qualifications are way down on the list or even nonexistent. Christian conservatives need not apply.

'The Palestinian People Deserve A State Of Their Own' Biden pledges after meeting with Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas - as he calls death of Al-Jazeera journalist and American citizen Shireen Abu Akleh an 'enormous loss'

President Joe Biden reaffirmed his commitment to the two-state solution as he met with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas Friday in Bethlehem.

Biden also called the death of Palestinian-American journalist Shireen Abu Akleh an 'enormous loss' that needed to be investigated, as he was greeted with calls of 'Justice for Shireen,' including from Abbas, all morning as he traveled through East Jerusalm and to the occupied West Bank.

'As I stand with you today, now as president of the United States, my commitment to that goal of a two-state solution has not changed in all these years,' Biden said, standing alongside Abbas. 'The Palestinian people deserve a state of their own that's independent, sovereign, viable and contiguous.'

Biden reaffirms commitment to a two-state solution after Abbas meeting | Daily Mail Online

Love the empty shelves bidInflation.
FXuU5z_UYAAOsL4

lol.....It's good that some think so. There are already way to many people trying to live there.

That’s happening everywhere especially in the southeast. Dims are fleeing the wastelands they created (at least most) and bringing their s**tty politics with them. They’re too stupid to realize they created their own problems. The city of Atlanta has always been s*** and now the nicer suburbs are falling suit.

That’s happening everywhere especially in the southeast. Dims are fleeing the wastelands they created (at least most) and bringing their s**tty politics with them. They’re too stupid to realize they created their own problems. The city of Atlanta has always been s*** and now the nicer suburbs are falling suit.
It's obviously not a place for you. Maybe Wartburg?

ATLANTA is thriving. Go walk the beltline. Go walk the streets.

An 128% increase in violent crime, unaffordable housing, no go police zones and a department short over 200 officers while the previous 2 mayors are under varying degrees of investigation from everything from embezzlement to just outright theft is not thriving. Wait until the officer who shot the guy in the Wendy’s parking lot walks and the beltway turns into Metropolitan Parkway. It’ll be good times.

Are you guaranteeing my safety? I wouldn't get out of my car in Atlanta after dark.
lol........

You remind me of a story my daughter's boyfriend recently told.

He was doing a job at a warehouse in Pennsylvania and one of the employees told him he would be scared to live in GA because of all of the alligators.

Reactions: dovervolz
An 128% increase in violent crime, unaffordable housing, no go police zones and a department short over 200 officers while the previous 2 mayors are under varying degrees of investigation from everything from embezzlement to just outright theft is not thriving. Wait until the officer who shot the guy in the Wendy’s parking lot walks and the beltway turns into Metropolitan Parkway. It’ll be good times.
Watch out....there may be an alligator!

Do you guys live in constant fear?

VN Store

Back