President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

lol........

You remind me of a story my daughter's boyfriend recently told.

He was doing a job at a warehouse in Pennsylvania and one of the employees told him he would be scared to live in GA because of all of the alligators.

In fairness there have been several found in bodies of water that connect to the Hooch so it’s probably only a matter of time.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
In fairness there have been several found in bodies of water that connect to the Hooch so it’s probably only a matter of time.
I was golfing in Warner Robbins a few years ago and there were 2 alligators in a pond on the course. I had been golfing there for years and had never seen an alligator. The course manager said he had no idea how they got there and that they were getting someone out to trap them.

What about Mrs Luther, @luthervol, does she argue or does she simply ignore your inane, combative ramblings?
She loves to argue (debate), but we learned early on not to argue with each other. We agree on most issues and leave the others alone.
She is much more outspoken than I am. I'm viewed more as a man of few words; but the words are always reasonable, thoughtful, and merit careful consideration.

lol.....It's good that some think so. There are already way to many people trying to live there.
Oh stfu. You don't ever go anywhere near the bad parts of ATL. Up there in Buckhead with all your lily white Karen friends I am sure it is utopia. You fool no one.

Watch out....there may be an alligator!

Do you guys live in constant fear?
We had a pilot at a training hotel near the airport sitting in his room studying when a bullet came whizzing thru the wall. But other than that and the crack whores and gang bangers smoking dope hanging out in the lobby it is really an up and coming area.

Are you really this delusional?

Oh stfu. You don't ever go anywhere near the bad parts of ATL. Up there in Buckhead with all your lily white Karen friends I am sure it is utopia. You fool no one.
don't you know? he went to a BLM rally at the park one time so he's "down" and got his virtue signal feelz card punched

We had a pilot at a training hotel near the airport sitting in his room studying when a bullet came whizzing thru the wall. But other than that and the crack whores and gang bangers smoking dope hanging out in the lobby it is really an up and coming area.

Guess all those stories about the huge crime in these cities are also "fake alligators"....and the FBI stats too, who knew so many agencies were involved in being "scared"

Haven't been to Buckhead in years. Once again, you know nothing about what you're talking about.

How much time have you spent in Atlanta the past 30, 20, 10, 5, or even 2 years?
Because I've spent a lot of time there.

VN Store

Back