President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

You mean rural towns aren’t like Chicago, New York, or Atlanta?! I bet you thought that was an insult, cool now do crime rates per capita. I bet St. Louis and Detroit are listed but Chickamauga, Ga and Cedar Bluff, Al aren’t. I bet many people avoid most urban areas for that reason not because they are “thriving”
What???????
My point is if you want to look at the worsening conditions in cities, why not also look at the worsening conditions in rural towns in those same states?
Some cities are thriving and some cities are not.
Some small towns are thriving and some small towns are not.
Some rural areas are thriving and some rural areas are not.
I would imagine that has always been and always will be the case.

I would love to see you walk the streets of Atlanta, especially near the old Fulton County stadium. Be sure to speak to everyone you meet and let them know how much you empathize with them!
lol............I lived within walking distance of Fulton County Stadium for 7 years. There were places I wouldn't walk at night in Nashville in the '70's. There have always been places like that in every city. The urban hatred/fear that has been programmed into some of you guys is shocking.

What???????
My point is if you want to look at the worsening conditions in cities, why not also look at the worsening conditions in rural towns in those same states?

Is that what you were trying to say because it sure didn’t come across that way surprisingly lol I could have sworn you were bragging about urban areas thriving (more liberal) compared to rural areas (more conservative)

lol............I lived within walking distance of Fulton County Stadium for 7 years. There were places I wouldn't walk at night in Nashville in the '70's. There have always been places like that in every city. The urban hatred/fear that has been programmed into some of you guys is shocking.

Urban fear? 😂 You mean you disagree with the reality of many urban areas, ie crime but I understand why. You voted for it so it makes your views look foolish

She loves to argue (debate), but we learned early on not to argue with each other. We agree on most issues and leave the others alone.
She is much more outspoken than I am. I'm viewed more as a man of few words; but the words are always reasonable, thoughtful, and merit careful consideration.
Why can't we get that version of you?

No one I’d suspect because you make more money building larger homes which folks have been able to afford with 3% mortgages. Maybe we will see builders shrinking the size of some of their entry level homes to fit the new interest rates after their stuck holding a bunch of bigger homes they can no longer sell?

Friend of mine in Kennesaw just sold his home he purchased 6 years ago and got $200K more than he purchased, and it is a modest home. It is ridiculous.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
What???????

Smaller towns thrived on a local manufacturer..you know the ones that sold out to China and Mexico. Yet we send them our jobs and they send us their poor. Heck of an exchange.

I would love to see you walk the streets of Atlanta, especially near the old Fulton County stadium. Be sure to speak to everyone you meet and let them know how much you empathize with them!
Dated a girl who lived not far from there. Never had any issues walking around there. IIRC there is a great BBQ near there on Fraser.

Reactions: volfanhill
Lack of development and folks moving in to small towns may be considered by some as them struggling.

But for the folks that live there they look at it as success.

Which is precisely why things were supposed to be kept relatively LOCAL in the original setup of our country...and we the people were only to elect a handful of national offices, with a limited government size and most powers at the state level. It minimized the splash damage from idiocy.
Ah but the allure of federal bucks and graft.

VN Store

Back