President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Khashoggi Fiancée says Biden Owns ‘blood’ of Next MBS Victim After Fist Bump

biden-mideast-ap-01.jpg

Jamal Khashoggi’s fiancée Hatice Cengiz slammed President Biden on Friday for his meeting with Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, saying Biden owns the “blood” of the prince’s “next victim” — as members of both parties slammed Biden for giving the royal a fist bump in greeting.

Cengiz, a Turkish researcher, was preparing to wed the Washington Post columnist when he was murdered in 2018 inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

jamal-kashoggi-ap-01.jpg

Jamal Khashoggi was assassinated by the Saudi government in 2018.

Biden owns 'blood' of next MBS victim for fist bump: Khashoggi fiancée

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Khashoggi Fiancée says Biden Owns ‘blood’ of Next MBS Victim After Fist Bump

biden-mideast-ap-01.jpg

Jamal Khashoggi’s fiancée Hatice Cengiz slammed President Biden on Friday for his meeting with Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, saying Biden owns the “blood” of the prince’s “next victim” — as members of both parties slammed Biden for giving the royal a fist bump in greeting.

Cengiz, a Turkish researcher, was preparing to wed the Washington Post columnist when he was murdered in 2018 inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

jamal-kashoggi-ap-01.jpg

Jamal Khashoggi was assassinated by the Saudi government in 2018.

Biden owns 'blood' of next MBS victim for fist bump: Khashoggi fiancée

Biden probably has no clue how to interact as a leader around these people. He was always considered the dumbest in the room. He just had union gangsters who helped him for favors.

Texas Rep. Mayra Flores Grills Jill Biden With Taco Inflation Meme

A Texas congresswoman took a bite out of First Lady Jill Biden for her recent gaff about the state’s Hispanic community and tacos by comparing the remarks to how much inflation has increased the cost of the popular dish.

GOP representative Mayra Flores grilled Biden by tweeting a saucy meme that focused on how “taco inflation” during the current administration was squeezing people’s wallets.

“Tacos inflation — tacos are unique. Ingredients may vary,” said the meme.

The image also included facts from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showing that the price of cheese has increased by 8.7% compared to a year ago. In that same time, lettuce is up 11.4%, tortillas cost 12.8% more and carne asada is up a whooping 17.4%.

taco-inflation-texas-congresswoman.jpg

Texas Rep. Mayra Flores mocks Jill Biden with taco inflation meme

Oh my..I cheated the other day..said I was gonna get Tacos and messed up and got a Culvers burger. Now I want Tacos again.

Nashville is in decline and decay?
Atlanta is in decline and decay?
Charlotte is in decline and decay?
Orlando is in decline and decay?
Miami is in decline and decay?
Phoenix is in decline and decay?
Every city I'm ever in seems to be growing and thriving.
meanwhile..........
Maybe take why are so many rural towns shriveling up as people flee to urban areas for $1000.
All of those cities have something in common.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
She loves to argue (debate), but we learned early on not to argue with each other. We agree on most issues and leave the others alone.
She is much more outspoken than I am. I'm viewed more as a man of few words; but the words are always reasonable, thoughtful, and merit careful consideration.
Forgive the intrusion (you cracked the door), but I must ask: What issues do you two argue over?

Post that link, if you would please.
The overall IQ of Volnation is low enough, we don't need to damage the brand any further.
Oh my..I cheated the other day..said I was gonna get Tacos and messed up and got a Culvers burger. Now I want Tacos again.
You didn't mess up by getting a Culvers burger.

Reactions: Wireless1
Forgive the intrusion (you cracked the door), but I must ask: What issues do you two argue over?

Just because I’m me , I like to think of it as an argument after luther and DD get off of FaceTime where they both agreed to wear their pink hats when they go out to eat , and she’s not having it . 😂

VN Store

Back