President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I was golfing in Warner Robbins a few years ago and there were 2 alligators in a pond on the course. I had been golfing there for years and had never seen an alligator. The course manager said he had no idea how they got there and that they were getting someone out to trap them.
They all up and down the Ocmulgee River. I have seen some quite large specimens at Hawkinsville. What course we’re you playing in Warner Robins?

They all up and down the Ocmulgee River. I have seen some quite large specimens at Hawkinsville. What course we’re you playing in Warner Robins?
Waterford mainly. Played the base course a couple of times and one or two others a couple of times. My in-laws lived there so we were down there frequently.

Rule of thumb is to avoid areas that have “park”, “heights”, “city”, or “hills” in the name.
Or, in Atlanta the West End. Bars on residential homes, businesses, avoid streets where there was a lot of “hanging,” transport chain on HVAC compressor units to keep them from walking off, corrupt biulding inspectors, just to name a few of its charms. Yep, Atlanta is nothing if not utopia.

Well, it could have been worse.
No doubt. Tech is a great school to root for.
A few years ago when they opened against TN in the Chick-fil-A Classic, my two daughters were both students at Tech and sitting in their student section while my son and I were decked out in orange in the UT section. That's the game TN won but really shouldn't have. Actually had some mixed emotions with that one.

You're living dangerously dissing Sneedville.
One of my best buddies from college was from Sneedville. I will never forget going there one weekend.
One stop light. Government subsidized housing. I have some good stories from that weekend.

One of my best buddies from college was from Sneedville. I will never forget going there one weekend.
One stop light. Government subsidized housing. I have some good stories from that weekend.
I'm sure. Did you go farther north around Newman's Ridge and Blackwater? Nice country.

Khashoggi Fiancée says Biden Owns ‘blood’ of Next MBS Victim After Fist Bump

biden-mideast-ap-01.jpg

Jamal Khashoggi’s fiancée Hatice Cengiz slammed President Biden on Friday for his meeting with Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, saying Biden owns the “blood” of the prince’s “next victim” — as members of both parties slammed Biden for giving the royal a fist bump in greeting.

Cengiz, a Turkish researcher, was preparing to wed the Washington Post columnist when he was murdered in 2018 inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

jamal-kashoggi-ap-01.jpg

Jamal Khashoggi was assassinated by the Saudi government in 2018.

Biden owns 'blood' of next MBS victim for fist bump: Khashoggi fiancée
If I remember correctly Khashoggi knew there was danger in going to that meeting but went anyway.

Reactions: LouderVol
Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back