President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

lol.......61.
I can think of many that would be worse than Bernie to turn into.
Idk brother. Your entire life’s work resulting in renaming a post office and losing to Killary and Biden in the primaries. That’s 1/10th of 1% I don’t want any part of. Despite his 3 or 4 houses.

61. Well you still have some time left man. Maybe Huepel will ease the pain we are all currently in. If we win the East, I don’t care how much gas and food cost!!! I’m celebrated dammit! Go Vols

Reactions: luthervol
Good: Biden reiterated a need for a two state solution. Push for Israeli and Saudi cooperation to abut Iran.

Bad: That fist bump, what the **** was he thinking. Yikes.

Good: Biden reiterated a need for a two state solution. Push for Israeli and Saudi cooperation to abut Iran.

Bad: That fist bump, what the **** was he thinking. Yikes.
You think it was on his little step by step card?
Get out of car
Walk
Try not to fall or sh*t your pants
Continue to walk
Fist bump the brown gentlemen that greet you

Surely not……

You shake hands with an adversary. You don't fist bump them. Bad look from Biden.

Im an old fashioned guy despite my age (37). You shake a man’s hand. Firm grip. You look em in the eye. You give them your full attention.

I realize that’s not the cultural norm all over the world. But that’s how I was taught. It’s served me well.

Im an old fashioned guy despite my age (37). You shake a man’s hand. Firm grip. You look em in the eye. You give them your full attention.

I realize that’s not the cultural norm all over the world. But that’s how I was taught. It’s served me well.
When I was 37 I thought I was much smarter than I think I am now, but I am much smarter now than I was when I was 37.

The problem with how Biden greeted ******* is that a fist bump is a friendly, bro kind of gesture. You don't greet an adversary with a fist bump. We aren't friends. You shake their hand.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
When you were 37, Im guessing you had just voted for Clinton’s 2nd term. At 61 you just voted for Biden.

Not seeing progress.
Can't progress beyond voting for the best viable candidate available. But I was much smarter in the how and why I cast my vote.

The problem with how Biden greeted ******* is that a fist bump is a friendly, bro kind of gesture. You don't greet an adversary with a fist bump. We aren't friends. You shake their hand.
If it helps lower gas prices right now, Biden considers him a friend. It's what politicians do. Doesn't matter the party.

Cities I've been too recently?

Loother. You claim to be a school teacher man.

In your last 5 posts you have Literally used "to" when it should have been "too"....then just now you use "too" when it is supposed to just be "to".

You are truly a freaking idiot when it comes to homophones. Get your sheit together man....i have a GED. Never graduated HS because after football season i went back to working construction in 10th and 11th grade . Never had a senior year. Yet i can absolutely clown you...and several other liberal posters here in the PF.

It is lazy for an adult to be ignorant of stuff my kids had down pat in 3rd grade or so . You being a public school teacher makes it so much worse....

VN Store

Back