President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Let me know when it dips into the 30's. It's not unusual for approval ratings to go down when bad things happen.

Generally leaders benefit from reasonably managing bad things they didn't cause, and get the benefit of the doubt if it's an issue that takes some time to fix. But when it's a disaster of their own making, a blundered repair job, and nobody can effectively run interference for the clown show, then they take the immediate approval hit.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
We don’t really know how low it will go yet.

I'm going with 25% as the lowest approval rate. That's a little higher than 81/350 ... have to assume some of the people polled will be those unable to vote and might possibly include an illegal or two out of several million. If things go really bad and the pollsters can't get the right group, 20% favorable, I can't see a president ever getting really down to congressional approval levels - even this fool.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I'm going with 25% as the lowest approval rate. That's a little higher than 81/350 ... have to assume some of the people polled will be those unable to vote and might possibly include an illegal or two out of several million. If things go really bad and the pollsters can't get the right group, 20% favorable, I can't see a president ever getting really down to congressional approval levels - even this fool.

no way it gets that low.

Now we know who decides if xiden can take questions or not

I’ll let him make a decision if he's going to take questions this afternoon.
Did you notice during the question phase of the briefing that he called on reporters from his notes rather than pointing to them? When the one reporter asked why Americans were not removed before the pull out….. Biden’s response was “that’s a different question”….. he’s such a feeble ass his handlers provide him the list of questions beforehand

Did you notice during the question phase of the briefing that he called on reporters from his notes rather than pointing to them? When the one reporter asked why Americans were not removed before the pull out….. Biden’s response was “that’s a different question”….. he’s such a feeble ass his handlers provide him the list of questions beforehand

Reactions: TNBass

He is fake and protected. Pathetic

Reactions: AM64
Lol ... this loser is being sent off to Vietnam & to Singapore to stay away from the chaos.

VP Harris leaves for trip to Vietnam, Singapore amid Afghanistan fiasco

She such a waste as a VP that our country doesn't want her around to help fix Biden's stupidity.
Two heads are better than one scenario doesn't work here with these two incompetent dolts.
Joe Biden doesn't know what to do but eat his ice cream and call a lid for the day after 2 hrs.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC

VN Store

Back