President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Even his own state dislikes him.

E9QEV76VkAIyICZ

I think he's being set up.
I'm not sure I buy that, if it were the case the government institutions that serve us could no longer be trusted. It would mean it's fine for the people to destroy it and reorganize in it's place. And given the constitution of the people today I'm but sure I'd trust that end result either.

So he was going to Delaware then canceled now he's going again...Joe isn't well...I dont think he makes it to 22 midterms 20210821_094659.jpg

I'm not sure I buy that, if it were the case the government institutions that serve us could no longer be trusted. It would mean it's fine for the people to destroy it and reorganize in it's place. And given the constitution of the people today I'm but sure I'd trust that end result either.

How long has it taken you to realize the government institutions no longer serve us?

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64

I’d say the plot to take down Biden is in motion. Just hate that it’ll be Harris…I’d rather have Hillary or Crazy Bernie.

Idk about that. Considering Harris polls at zero, well, pretty much negative numbers, I see the mid terms as being a devastatingly enormous defeat for the Dems after all this, no matter how much damage control they do. Harris with her horrible polling numbers would probably be very hesitant with any crazy executive orders. Congress will bludgeon any of her stupid ideas on the floor and gridlock will be just fine with me to get us to the 2024 election.

Idk about that. Considering Harris polls at zero, well, pretty much negative numbers, I see the mid terms as being a devastatingly enormous defeat for the Dems after all this, no matter how much damage control they do. Harris with her horrible polling numbers would probably be very hesitant with any crazy executive orders. Congress will bludgeon any of her stupid ideas on the floor and gridlock will be just fine with me to get us to the 2024 election.
This is the way

Could be…. But he’s obviously mentally impaired…

Dude has been mentally impaired. The bureaucrats all know it. It's the people that voted for him that made the biggest mistake. The democrats can pull this guy at any time because they know he is not well and hasn't been the entire time. I've never seen a more pathetic voter base.

Dude has been mentally impaired. The bureaucrats all know it. It's the people that voted for him that made the biggest mistake. The democrats can pull this guy at any time because they know he is not well and hasn't been the entire time. I've never seen a more pathetic voter base.
This is a tremendous understatement. It was obvious he was compromised and incapable of being president.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
I made a comment awhile back, I think it was in the Covid thread, saying I'd be surprised to be told the TRUTH from officials in Washington.

Biden has moved the bar, he's taken mendacity to a whole new level. Sure, he's mentally unfit, but not to the point he doesn't know a big lie when he's telling one.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back