President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

In Jan Biden said no to May, in April he said Sep 11, we pulled out on Jul 2 and July 8 Biden said August 31. HTF were other players supposed to plan an orderly exit?
But there should have been a plan in place and preparations made for May before Bidens first change.

When were they going to start planning the end of a 20yr campaign? Biden cancelled in January right? So you're telling me no one had started a plan in January for a full pullout in May? That is extremely hard to believe

Nope. I'm saying anything planned under Trump wasn't going to be considered. This is the biden purge - a page torn from the Stalin handbook - eliminate, disappear, etc

Nope. I'm saying anything planned under Trump wasn't going to be considered. This is the biden purge - a page torn from the Stalin handbook - eliminate, disappear, etc
This is about the other countries complaining not the US pullout. After 20yrs they should have had a plan

As a guy from the opposite camp having abandoned the Democrat party…. It m curious who you would have supported from the Republican Party in 16?
Not a gotcha question…I find both parties candidate pool severely lacking.
Good question. I had a hard time finding a candidate I could support from either party in '16, but I would say Kasich was someone I thought made sense in the Republican ranks.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The Supreme Court is the nearest thing we have to totalitarian government. It sits atop the Judicial system and Branch; courts can hear or not hear as they wish, and the ultimate decider on that is the SC. The SC decides what is or isn't "Constitutional", and they do it with some particularly innovative logic. What that means is they and not the legislative branch really have the last say on our laws, and the courts make law by fiat ... at all levels through precedent. They can uniquely operate on precedent and standing to rule or ignore as they wish, and there is no process of checks and balances for the SC - they can rule til they die.

Congress can always initiate a constitutional amendment.

Reactions: AM64
I posted in another thread that the Democrats, right now today, are blocking a bill that would rescue stranded Americans in Afghanistan. If this is true, then the Democrats are literally the spawns of Satan. I'm trying to find or waiting on a link to post as soon as one is released.
So...to be clear...you posted something in another thread and now say you don't know if it's true or not?

But there should have been a plan in place and preparations made for May before Bidens first change.

Maybe they had a strong suspicion that Biden was going to make changes. He did say multiple time during the campaign that he was going to undo everything Trump did.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
This is about the other countries complaining not the US pullout. After 20yrs they should have had a plan

Sorry. I lost that track, but it still takes coordination - everybody has to be on the same page. Entering a war is easier than leaving; leaving takes a lot more effort, and joe isn't putting it in. Failing to coordinate with allies was the equivalent of a parent on drugs forgetting a child in a hot car. If you look at the nationalities of the flights going to and from Kabul, it wasn't joe failing to tell just one ally, or one ally failing to pay attention.

Reactions: RavinDave
So...to be clear...you posted something in another thread and now say you don't know if it's true or not?

I saw it on the news this morning and I'm waiting for a verified honest link to come out & post it for confirmation truth because a lot of posters here want links for confirmation. Don't be getting your panties all in a wad. Patient grasshopper. Day is still young.

I saw it on the news this morning and I'm waiting for a verified honest link to come out & post it for confirmation truth to it because a lot of posters want links for confirmation. Don't be getting your panties all in a wad. Patient grasshopper. Day is still young.
Just curious...which "news" source did you see this on?

I'm with the majority of Americans making fun of Joe's wiped butt mis-speak.
I like having a little fun at the expense of the dumb Dems. No need for you to be so serious.
You're not the majority. No one else on VN can absolutely run an unfunny joke into the ground like you. Given your age is not too hard to think you likely share many attributes with him.

You're not the majority. No one else on VN can absolutely run an unfunny joke into the ground like you. Given your age is not too hard to think you likely share many attributes with him.

LOL ... your opinion which doesn't count much with me but, thanks & have a good day pj.

VN Store

Back