President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Reactions: walkenvol
A couple of points:
1. Quoting Townhall on a story concerning Biden is akin to me quoting CNN on a story condemning trump, and
2. You referenced a bill the dems were supposedly supporting that would leave Americans behind. This article isn't that.

I knew when I would find something on the subject you'd reject it. I don't know why I would even give a try to link the material when you cry about it not up to your standards. It's the only article that's on the topic for now. If the Link doesn't satisfy you then disregard it.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I knew when I would find something on the subject you'd reject it. I don't know why I would even give a try to link the material when you cry about it not up to your standards. It's the only article that's on the topic for now. If the Link doesn't satisfy you then disregard it.
I'm not rejecting...just pointing out it's not the article or subject you referenced earlier.

Reactions: walkenvol
@utvolpj doesn't care allies don't have confidence in this administration that they have any stones.
Too bad parliament didn't have the same stones 2 decades ago

You're correct that I really don't. Most maga clanners made the same claims for the last 4yrs. Amazing how world approval is suddenly a priority.

Too bad parliament didn't have the same stones 2 decades ago

You're correct that I really don't. Most maga clanners made the same claims for the last 4yrs. Amazing how world approval is suddenly a priority.

Here is the difference with that claim. There is a difference between hurt feelings and what appears to be retreat and defeat. You know it. The Taliban is now dictating to America.

If this was a football game, you want to dictate to the opponent. If they are dictating to you then they are in control.

I mean this isn't even Iran level opposition. It was a blundering idiot strategy. Now the admin is scared they might have a conflict so they are tippy toes. Liberal might I tell you. Wait until a worthy adversary escalates. Do you want this bunch calling the shots?

Reactions: AM64
. Wait until a worthy adversary escalates. Do you want this bunch calling the shots?
See that's the difference. I don't think there's anyone truly competent in the US govt and I don't believe when they say someone is worthy. We were told Iraq was a worthy adversary. We were told AQ was worthy. ISIS? Worthy.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back