President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Interesting that something called the Economist still sides with the dems. Neither have ever gotten much right as far as the nation's economy goes, so they are bedfellows of a sort ... strange ones, too. Hard to understand why people hold either dems or economists in much esteem.

BTW, volinbham, I've never known your field, but I almost always agree with your point of view. When I don't, I still appreciate your point of view; so if I ever step on your toes with a comment, I apologize in advance.

Every time I drive across Cagle Mountain, I wonder if you live there or grew up there. I generally think I could see myself living somewhere up on the plateau. Unfortunately neither of my homes or the one my wife inherits are up there.
Both

Reactions: AM64
Under this Biden/Harris Admin .... are we ready & prepared for the next big crisis to strike?
Whether it's created by Biden and the Democrats or it's to come from Mother Nature? Is another similar 9/11 terrorist attack in the works to test Joe Biden's last two (2) brain cells?

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back