President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I’m also curious to see how the unemployment rate is going to be affected by the end of the year.

My guess it’ll be at an all time high considering how many federal workers will quit because of the vaccines whether it has to do with their region, their rights, and freedom of choice.

The whole “I created more jobs” is pure BS because most people went back to the same job after they got laid off from the first time.

How can anybody listen to this clown whose only goal is to put more fear into Americans.

I’m also curious to see how the unemployment rate is going to be affected by the end of the year.

My guess it’ll be at an all time high considering how many federal workers will quit because of the vaccines whether it has to do with their region, their rights, and freedom of choice.

The whole “I created more jobs” is pure BS because most people went back to the same job after they got laid off from the first time.

How can anybody listen to this clown whose only goal is to put more fear into Americans.

I just don't think it will get that far and Team Biden better hope the mandate fails before it gets off the ground or he will be tanking the economy.

Voters care more about the economy than Covid and more about the economy than the unvaccinated. The disparate impact this would have on minority communities also runs counter to the professed concerns of the D party.

My bet is still that this was intended as a distraction from other news rather than any policy they expected to be good policy. It's a hail mary for sure but the worst thing that could happen for Team D is for this mandate to be fully implemented.

And what backs up those regulations?

It's a government body enforcing an "or else" situation with considerable legal ramifications.

never claimed otherwise - that said, they are much harder to challenge and get rid of than regulations. Regulations exist at the whim of the Executive. Laws exist at the power of the legislative body.

never claimed otherwise - that said, they are much harder to challenge and get rid of than regulations. Regulations exist at the whim of the Executive. Laws exist at the power of the legislative body.
I dont see either going away at an appreciable rate.

Reactions: AM64
Do you want to live in a country where, if you have a breach of contract, there's a legal remedy, or one in which we say "tough titty, take it up with the guy who didn't do his end of the bargain." The reason we have a strong economy is because we have strong norms held in place by law. That makes action predictable. When action is predictable people can plan and do business and make money. You know, the whole rule of law thing that Republicans used to like.
You lost me at “strong economy”.

Trump was never a bully.

He was too upfront about the government and he was a threat to the Democrats.

The left just demonizes whoever is on the other side. Remember that evil presidential candidate Mitt Romney? Romney, who is practically a democrat, kept a file on women, never paid taxes and abused dogs. Evil Mitt Romney is all we heard for a year. The public always gets fooled though and can't seem to remember the last political cycle. Evil Romney! Hell, he was always a milk toast lib.

The left just demonizes whoever is on the other side. Remember that evil presidential candidate Mitt Romney? Romney, who is practically a democrat, kept a file on women, never paid taxes and abused dogs. Evil Mitt Romney is all we heard for a year. The public always gets fooled though and can't seem to remember the last political cycle. Evil Romney! Hell, he was always a milk toast lib.
The same Romney that the right voted for that is now demonized for being on the other side?

Pot to kettle.

Biden kicking a$$ and taking names. Love it.

Ends a 20-year war.
Sues the dumbarses in Texas.
And mandates a vaccine or testing.

He's done more in a week than poor ole donnie did in 4 years.

VN Store

Back