Presidential Debate 2020

There is nothing Biden could have said tonight to lose far left voters and there is nothing Trump could have said tonight to lose far right voters.

As far as the moderates and undecideds, as few as they may be, probably got pushed to third party.
I disagree. Trump base is strong. Biden bade is duct taped together. No doubt AOC and Bernie bros May jump at any moment. Especially when their golden goose GND is doa.

Guess you don't remember the Obama "truth teams" where they asked supporters to send them the names and comments of people they know that are saying wrong things about Obama so the right information could be provided.
The "proud boys" are now using his "stand by" comment. He is seriously trying to cause chaos. Just say "no I don't support white nationalist" how hard is that? He can't do it.

Reactions: ohhbother
Very disappointing debate overall. Hard to even want to comment on it. We have got to be more substance going forward. It shouldn't be a glee club contest but if Chris Wallace was allowed to followup on responses we would've learned a lot more.

Rules were agreed upon by both sides.

Reactions: BreatheUT
The "proud boys" are now using his "stand by" comment. He is seriously trying to cause chaos. Just say "no I don't support white nationalist" how hard is that? He can't do it.

he should have and Joe should have said he didn't support Antifa rather than pretending they don't exist.

it's not that hard

EjIbgPiXsAAyn4x

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Man, I gotta say no real surprises, other than the fact that the former TV guy, never really looked in the camera, he seemed focused on the room. Which, you know, is weird.

Does anyone want to watch that 2 more times? How many undecided voters tuned in to get a look at these two and turned it off after 15 minutes because Trump bulldozed the whole thing?

I disagree. Trump base is strong. Biden bade is duct taped together. No doubt AOC and Bernie bros May jump at any moment. Especially when their golden goose GND is doa.

I don't see it. As dumb as both partisan bases are, neither wants to see the other side in the White House. To the tree hugging hippie AOC and Bernie may be best, but Biden is infinitely better than Trump.

Both have their partisan bases locked up at this point.

VN Store

Back