Presidential Debate 2020

And maybe substantive questions about why we should elect them for 4 years rather than whether or not they think the integrity of an election that hasn’t happened yet is in question.

Good point. Joe would be nuts to go through that again, he's ahead in the swing states. Trump needs these, Joe doesn't.

Reactions: OHvol40
We can agree to disagree. The far left is crazy. They don’t really like Joe. The lack of support for NGD is going to sting.

Don't get me wrong - the far right and the far left should both vote their conscious and if they are being honest with themselves Trump nor Biden fit the bill.

I'm just saying, most vote against the other guy or for the least bad option. It's a sad state of affairs and the end game seems to be what we got tonight.

I'm just saying, most vote against the other guy or for the least bad option. It's a sad state of affairs and the end game seems to be what we got tonight.

Hard to imagine choices would be worse than 2016 but here we are.

I'm looking into options for a medically induced coma with resuscitation in 3 or 4 years

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Don't get me wrong - the far right and the far left should both vote their conscious and if they are being honest with themselves Trump nor Biden fit the bill.

In the last two elections few have voted for a candidate but more so against the other candidate.

Agree somewhat. Joe denouncing the GND could drive them towards the other guy. That other guy isn’t Trump but it for sure isn’t Biden either. This is their 2nd amendment issue. It was a bad move.

Reactions: bagods
Agree somewhat. Joe denouncing the GND could drive them towards the other guy. That other guy isn’t Trump but it for sure isn’t Biden either. This is their 2nd amendment issue. It was a bad move.

Iz u cereal?

VN Store

Back