Presidential Debate 2020

How classy is it for Trump to go after Hunter Biden when Joe's talking about his dead son. That's gotta play well with the suburban moms

I think Biden won this debate. And not from anything he said, but from Trump acting foolish trying to bully and talk over everyone.

I will be voting Trump, but I don’t see any undecided voters being swayed his way tonight.

I think Biden won this debate. And not from anything he said, but from Trump acting foolish trying to bully and talk over everyone.

I will be voting Trump, but I don’t see any undecided voters being swayed his way tonight.

agree but would say Biden was less of a loser than Trump in this debate - neither was a winner

I watched Biden’s facial expressions during this debate. He really struggled to get the right words out. You could see his face tense up trying to find his words. You see this in the elderly with medical or mental conditions. I recognized it because I see it in my dad daily.
Just an honest observation that has nothing to do with the words either man spoke tonight
It seems like you're straining to fit a narrative which you think works well for Trump.

VN Store

Back