Presidential Debate 2020

120431057_2748532072059607_5919903839898367106_n.jpg

I don't think you want to go there. Biden said Antifa was an idea. It was overall disappointing.
ANTIFA is not a group. It's not an organization. There is no founder. There is no initiation. There is no membership. There is no leader. It's at most a loose and flowing collective. That seems pretty much like an idea to me. It's like being a fan of Phish.

Hard to imagine choices would be worse than 2016 but here we are.

I'm looking into options for a medically induced coma with resuscitation in 3 or 4 years
Like people don’t already know what they’re getting with Trump?

Before COVID hit, Trump had the country moving in a very positive direction.

I‘ve had enough of the 8 years of Obama-Biden to know that a Biden presidency is not the answer. Harris is a heartbeat, aneurysm or stroke away from the presidency. No thanks.

In the past, Republicans have stood quiet, reserved and respectfully taken the Democrat attacks. It never worked. People will vote for Trump because he is real and he is a fighter.

I’ll take Trump on his worst day over Biden on his best day.

This debate confirms what we already knew that Biden is still an empty suit with a 47 year record of not doing what he says he's going to do as president. He looked bad. Trump has more upside in a second debate if he can clean it up a little. I think the Biden camp will back out of further debates citing a lack of civility or unsportsmanlike or some such nonsense. Politics is and always has been an ugly business. We'll see if he's strong enough to move forward with further debate.

ANTIFA is not a group. It's not an organization. There is no founder. There is no initiation. There is no membership. There is no leader. It's at most a loose and flowing collective. That seems pretty much like an idea to me. It's like being a fan of Phish.

Just because we don't know whose in charge of those morons it doesn't mean they are not organized.

This debate confirms what we already knew that Biden is still an empty suit with a 47 year record of not doing what he says he's going to do as president. He looked bad. Trump has more upside in a second debate if he can clean it up a little. I think the Biden camp will back out of further debates citing a lack of civility or unsportsmanlike or some such nonsense. Politics is and always has been an ugly business. We'll see if he's strong enough to move forward with further debate.

It is rather shocking that he worked in government 47 years but couldn't name 3 or 4 great policies over a span of time.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Like people don’t already know what they’re getting with Trump?

Before COVID hit, Trump had the country moving in a very positive direction.

I‘ve had enough of the 8 years of Obama-Biden to know that a Biden presidency is not the answer. Harris is a heartbeat, aneurysm or stroke away from the presidency. No thanks.

In the past, Republicans have stood quiet, reserved and respectfully taken the Democrat attacks. It never worked. People will vote for Trump because he is real and he is a fighter.

I’ll take Trump on his worst day over Biden on his best day.
Real? He's as fake as the orange makeup on his face.

Your post confirms that people will see what they want to see in a debate. Debates don't change minds. I have read post after post on this forum over the last 3 months doubting that Joe Biden would ever have the courage to take the stage with "The Great Debater, Donald Trump". That line of bull will apparently continue through the third debate. It was stupid 3 months ago. It's even more stupid after tonight.

It will be of service to Biden, that the Trump campaign has set such a low bar for his performance. He doesn't have to do much in order to give the appearance that he has exceeded expectations. That is all he really has to do. That is not smart politics by the Trump campaign.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Your post confirms that people will see what they want to see in a debate. They don't change minds. I have read post after post on this forum over the last 3 months doubting that Joe Biden would ever have the courage to take the stage with "The Great Debater, Donald Trump". That line of bull will apparently continue through the third debate. It was stupid 3 months ago. It's even more stupid after tonight.

It will be of service to Biden, that the Trump campaign has set such a low bar for his performance. He doesn't have to do much in order to give the appearance that he has exceeded expectations. That is all he really has to do. That is not smart politics.
He seemed a bit lost when it came to naming his law enforcement endorsements.

VN Store

Back